Rapid Response Monitoring Central Station Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

1 Rating

"Great growing company!!!"

Current Employee - Central Station Specialist in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked at RRMS for almost 6 months now. This is by far the best job I have had after graduating college. I have already been promoted to a special team and have received 2 raises. I have never had that happen before. They told me that if I work hard and stay focused, I will see advancement. So far that has been very true! My benefits are excellent Full medical, dental and 401K that RRMS matches!! I love working here so far and 2 of my college friends are in the application process as well.

Cons

None really at this time. I can honestly say that I enjoy my job. I will update this review if this changes.

Continue reading
    Rapid Response Monitoring2015-08-06

"Fair"

Former Employee - Central Station Specialist in Syracuse, NY

I worked at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing and looking to expand on the west coast. They have 2 week training and then ease you onto the floor so that you are not thrown to the wolves. The benefits are pretty good including paid gym membership.

Cons

The work can be monotonous. Aside from medical alarms, most signals are false alarms. Everyone is militarized, breaks are monitored to the second, bathrooms require ID card to unlock, There is no real chance to leave your desk because you are taking or making call after call. When I started the pay was only $10/hr but I've heard that they have raised it.

Rapid Response Monitoring2014-03-20
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.