Rapid Response Monitoring Customer Service Reviews | Glassdoor

Russell R. MacDonnell
  1. "Great"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work and beautiful building

Cons

Working weekends is not great

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-12-19
  2. "Job I feel good about"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very satisfying job for me. this is the first job I have had where we are actually helping people. Not just helping them buy things:. It is pretty fast paced each day and you are spending the day responding to alarms from homes and businesses. Everyone is really nice here as well.

Cons

I would say the only negative for me is having to work some of the holidays. I hate to complain tho, you do get paid well and they feed you on the holidays..

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-08-07
  3. "Good company"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Corona, CA

I worked at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than a year

Pros

Different shifts to choose from depending on your schedule. I liked that you get to work do your job and leave without taking it home with you. No one bothers you as long as you’re being productive.

Cons

Rotating working day schedule , rarely get weekends off. Because of the type of field it is 24/7 so no holidays off unless it is your regular day off

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-08-02

"Happy so far..."

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have enjoyed working here over the last few months. The training team was excellent and I really enjoy my fellow co workers. The building is impressive but what really stands out to me is having opportunity to move up. I don';t pay attention to some of the negativity and instead am working to get the most out of this. Like I said, only been here a few months but so far I have nothing negative to say.

Cons

A few employees clearly don't like the job and sometimes create a negative environment.

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-06-17

"Operations specialist"

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good first job out of college. Decent pay and great benefits. The work can get repetitive but you are helping people which is nice. Crazy nice office and the staff has all been really helpful.

Cons

Working weekends is probably the toughest part.

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-06-19

"11 years at rapid"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have seen this company grow a lot over the last 10 plus years. I wasnt sure I would like the job at first due to the stresses that come along with emergency situations. I do get stressful calls from time to time but the company is really good at supporting you if you run in to a call like that. I have never felt unprepared. The training is amazing. One of the biggest benefits for me is the health insurance. I have a child that has spent a good amount of time at doctors offices and If I had to pay for those visits, i would be in the poor house for sure.

Cons

The job isnt for everyone but definitely worth a look

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-05-17
  7. "Glad I found this job"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have lived in the Syracuse area my whole life and I never new this company existed. I am astonished by this place. Nicest office ever, great perks and benefits.

Cons

None to speak of right now.

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-05-08
  8. "Returning employee"

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked for Rapid back in 2005, left to go back to school full time..I was recently re-hired and I am amazed. This place is soooo different. The building is twice the size and the company has gotten quite large. From what I can tell so far every change I has seen is very positive. Manager upgrades to go along with the facilities. Very happy to be back!

Cons

Well, I dont want to be in the monitoring center forever but the career progression here is evident with the management that has moved up from the entry level.

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-04-26
  9. "Great opportunity"

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than a year

Pros

1-Excellent Benefits 2- Above avg pay 3-Promote from withing policy 4-rewarding work 5-Free Gym Memberships

Cons

I did not like my schedule at first but I spoke with my manager and she had moved me within about 2 months. very much appreciated!

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-04-26

"Off to a good start!"

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recently completed the 4 week training course.It was hard work but luckily i had amazing trainers. Based on my experience so far, i have to say that I am very impressed. The staff is very friendly and the job itself is fast paced and meaningful. I can see myself staying here for the long haul.very excited about my future here.

Cons

I dont have any to speak of at this time.

Continue reading
    Rapid Response Monitoring2019-04-04

Rapid Response Monitoring Response

April 25, 2019Company leadership

Thank you for sharing this!

Continue reading