Rapid Response Monitoring Data Entry Reviews | Glassdoor

Rapid Response Monitoring Chairman and CEO Russell R. MacDonnell
Russell R. MacDonnell

"Rapid Response Monitoring"

Current Employee - Data Entry in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been at rapid for 13 years. I started in the customer service area processing inbound alarms. I have been in the Data Entry department for about 6 years now and absolutely love it. This company has really grown over the years. not just in account base but also just in the way they support staff. Our new building is amazing and I couldn't be happier. I have personally referred 6 people to work here over the years and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a change.

Cons

I didnt love my schedule but my hours now are perfect

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-05-08

"Data Entry Dept"

Former Employee - Data Entry Specialist in Syracuse, NY

I worked at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company to work for. I recently left for an opportunity I could not pass up. I did however enjoy my time at Rapid. The Data Entry team was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this job to anyone that asks.

Cons

I did not like working on weekends

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-04-05

April 25, 2019Company leadership

Thank you for your feedback!

3. "Solid Start"

Current Employee - Data Entry in Liverpool, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Extremely rapid growth in the company -Very comfortable work environment -Excellent co workers -Good benefits

Cons

-Work can be tedious/monotonous -Must be alright with slow start in terms of pay/tasks to do (in case you're wanting to learn more at a rapid pace)

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-03-27

April 25, 2019Company leadership

Thank you for sharing this. We do train employees in small step to make sure you are completely confident when taking on more tasks. If you feel that you are ready for more responsibility, I would encourage you to speak with your manager and we may be able to move you through more quickly.

"Data Entry Department"

Current Employee - Data Entry Specialist in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was just recently promoted to the Data entry team and couldnt be happier.They gave me an excellent schedule and the training was top notch. So far i am loving the new gig and cant wait to see where it takes me.

Cons

The only issue I had was my hours but that has been perfect since moving to this department

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-01-23

April 25, 2019Company leadership

Thank you for sharing this!

"Data entry rep"

Current Employee - Data Entry Specialist in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Going on 5 years here and still very satisfied. I stated at the entry level (Control center specialist) an worked in that position for about 3 years. I liked the job but was ready for a change. Going on 2 years now I was promoted to the data entry team. I really like the DE position. I have been exposed to many new areas of the alarm industry and am intrigued with what Rapid and the alarm industry has to offer!

Cons

The hours are tough at first. One of the reasons I applied for the De position was to get ob to first shift hours.

Rapid Response Monitoring2018-08-06

August 15, 2018Company leadership

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to see that you have found a great fit with the DE department!

"Honest review"

Current Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing rapidly (no pun intended). There are new positions coming out every month, which keeps me interested. The industry we work in is also growing and does not tend to follow economic down turns. I like the job and how fast paced it is. The benefits are amazing as well.

Cons

I heard a lot of things about rapid response prior to taking the job. Many said that management was horrible. I couldnt disagree more. have not had a bad interaction. You will however be held accountable for mistakes.

Rapid Response Monitoring2018-06-20

June 21, 2018Company leadership

Thank you for sharing your experience. Happy to have you on the team!

"Data Entry department"

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the job. It is very busy which I like. The team I work on has great people that are super helpful when you are just getting started. The pay and benefits are amazing as well.

Cons

None to speak of at this time.

Rapid Response Monitoring2018-06-12

June 13, 2018Company leadership

Thank you for the feedback!

Continue reading

"Promotions are for real"

Current Employee - Data Entry in Syracuse, NY

Pros

I have been with the company for five years and I have never left a message like this but I wanted to make sure people knew that the promotions are Rapid really do exist and I have made a career here. I started 5 yrs ago and worked on the evening shift. It was an adjustment in my lifestyle for a little while but I did that for a while and applied for promotions I was interested until one was a fit and I moved up. I now work earlier in the day and i love what i do!

Cons

You have to put some time in before you can move to hours earlier in the day. It's worth it though and the people their longest get the best opportunities!

Rapid Response Monitoring2017-08-22

"put your time in and it pays off"

Current Employee - Data Entry in Syracuse, NY

Pros

I started in Operations almost 10 years ago and I am one of the senior people in my department now. I started on 2nd shift (3pm-11am) and worked on that shift for about 8 months before getting a promotion to CAD and earlier hours. I worked in that role for another year before getting promoted to another department which I have been in ever since. You have to put your time in and show that you are dedicated and they reward you. I love what I do and the people I work for.

Cons

It isn't easy. You have to take it seriously and work hard in order to get ahead. The people there the longest really want to be there and it shows. I love the people I work with!

Rapid Response Monitoring2017-08-22
  10. "Data Entry"

Former Intern - Data Entry Representative in Corona, CA

I worked at Rapid Response Monitoring for less than a year

Pros

Very professional work environment. The company has many potential opportunities for their employees, there is a lot of promotion within. The management team is fantastic!

Cons

I found no cons while working at this company. I genuinely enjoyed the time I spent working there.

Rapid Response Monitoring2016-10-24
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.