Rapid Response Monitoring Dealer Support Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Rapid Response Monitoring Chairman and CEO Russell R. MacDonnell
Russell R. MacDonnell
  1. "Internal advancement"

Current Employee - Dealer Support Representative in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Granted, our office is amazing and it is important work being done. What has really kept me engaged is the opportunity for advancement. I have been promoted 3 times in my first 2 years in 2 different departments. I would recommend this job to anyone looking to build a solid career rather than just another pit stop among revolving job opportunities.

Cons

This may seem petty but I wish they provided free hot chocolate like they do with coffee :)

Rapid Response Monitoring2019-12-18
  2. "Job Security"

Current Employee - Dealer Support Representative in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Unlike most companies in Syracuse, Rapid seems to be here to stay. The growth is off the charts every year. I am happy to work for a company that I dont fear being laid off from. The future seems solid and that certainly takes a certain anxiety out of the job. The Syracuse office just expanded and I couldnt be happier with what Rapid has done for us.

Cons

I would have to say some negativity is a con. There are a few employees that complain about every change that is made. I just hope they realize that change is not inherently bad.

Rapid Response Monitoring2018-09-12

Rapid Response Monitoring Response

September 20, 2018Company leadership

Thank you for taking the time to share this. As far as sharing the direction of the company, we will be holding another town hall event this year in which our executive team will talk about the past year as well as the overall direction of the company.

3. "Dealer Support Rep"

Current Employee - Dealer Support Representative in Syracuse, NY

Pros

-good pay -Benefits -Good hours -Nice Building -Great Management -Great Co workers

Cons

I can honestly not think of a con.

Rapid Response Monitoring2018-09-05

Rapid Response Monitoring Response

September 20, 2018Company leadership

Thank you for sharing this!

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews