Rapid Response Monitoring Operations Supervisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Rapid Response Monitoring Chairman and CEO Russell R. MacDonnell
Russell R. MacDonnell

"Operations supervisor"

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I stated my career at the entry level position about 2 years ago. I took this job because i felt it was interesting but also because they said that they promote from within! I am extremely happy in my new position. As a supervisor I help to answer questions from specialists and manage daily activity and alarm traffic. The benefits here are pretty amazing as well.

Cons

I think that most people who are unhappy here don't agree with our standards. You must have attention to detail and be willing to work hard. If you make mistakes it can cost a loss of life or property so we take that very seriously.

Rapid Response Monitoring2018-08-08

Rapid Response Monitoring Response

August 15, 2018Company leadership

Thank you for sharing this and all that you do to assist our specialists!

Continue reading

"Great company with opportunities to grow!"

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Corona, CA

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Rapid has been a very rewarding experience. From the beginning you receive thorough, paid training that prepares you to handle emergency situations. Knowing you are a key component in saving people's lives and protecting their property is a benefit on its own. The company promotes from within so advancement opportunities are frequently available and ongoing training keeps you up to date with the fast pace environment. Within a year of my employment here I was promoted to shift supervisor. Working close with my fellow supervisors made my transition smooth and comfortable. Interacting with so many smart, driven individuals makes me excited to come to work every day. Everyone is friendly and inviting and always ready to help. There are different shifts available, the benefits are great, and you receive annual increases. If you're looking for a place to start a career, this is the place for you.

Cons

Working weekends can be inconvenient sometimes, but early shifts are available that allow you to enjoy the rest of your day.

Rapid Response Monitoring2016-12-07

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Corona, CA

I have been working at Rapid Response Monitoring full-time

Pros

Great company with great benefits and opportunity for advancement. Super clean and new facilities and equipment. Very hi-tech, incredibly busy so shifts fly by.

Cons

You must work inside the guidelines and rules, its a very structured place to work

Continue reading
    Rapid Response Monitoring2015-09-28

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews