Rawle Murdy Reviews

Updated Dec 4, 2019

3.9
Rawle Murdy President  Bruce Murdy (no image)
Bruce Murdy

"Efficient, Innovative & Creative Company Filled with Lots of Passionate People"

Current Employee - Copywriter

I have been working at Rawle Murdy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rawle Murdy is a true creative agency where every single person is expected to contribute, collaborate, and problem-solve to produce work that the company and clients can be proud of. Outside of working with people who truly care about what they're doing, RM provides flexibility, great work-life balance, and a fun culture.

Cons

You can encounter unreasonable or difficult clients from time to time, but that is the nature of the business. Management has always been very sympathetic/aware of these situations when they arise (in my experience), so you always have the support you need.

2. "Are you kidding me?"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I worked at Rawle Murdy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Youmay get a paycheck until they decide they don’t like your shoe choice

Cons

Every single one of the senior employees, including the management and owners only care about maintaining their elitist lifestyle. They surround themselves with good people whom they pay a penitence so they can line their pockets and feel like they’re in the top 1%. They don’t care about their clients - only the money their clients pay them. If you are a prospective employee, move onto to a company with a history of treating all of their workers with integrity.

Continue reading

"Liked It So Much, I Came Back for More"

Current Employee - Creative Team Member in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Rawle Murdy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Great culture and laid-back vibe - Work-life balance - Perfect size - Challenging clients - Supportive, caring team - SNACKS

Cons

- Just the usual small agency challenges

Continue reading

"RM is a passionate, innovative agency deeply rooted in Charleston's development"

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Charleston, SC

I worked at Rawle Murdy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Fun, laid-back work environment - Good atmosphere to hone creative and strategic thinking - Experienced, supportive leadership - Integrated services (PR, social, advertising, SEO) allow staff to execute a variety of marketing techniques - Option to work remotely with flexible hours

Cons

- Like many agencies, the coming and going of difficult / unreasonable clients

"Great Flexibility/Benefits"

I have been working at Rawle Murdy full-time

Pros

The flexibility RM offers to its employees is unbeatable. In addition, other benefits such as gym reimbursement, Summer Fridays, and an office dog make this a great place to work.

Cons

None to report so far!

6. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Rawle Murdy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely! Summer Fridays! Wonderful team members and a variety in client/industries. Collaborative space. The senior management team is a great resource and is welcome and open to sharing/mentoring their staff. Open minded company where all are welcome and feel comfortable.

Cons

We work in a collaborative /open space ( which I enjoy but) if you cannot work in that environment might not be the place for you.

7. "Account Coordinator- PR and Social Media"

Current Employee - Account Coordinator

I have been working at Rawle Murdy full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked at Rawle Murdy for over a year and can say that it is a truly fulfilling place to work. The culture fosters creativity, collaboration and continued professional growth. The team loves what they do and are proud of the work they produce. Senior level management is always looking to improve the agency and takes employee feedback to heart. The staff of Rawle Murdy become more than just co-workers, they become family.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons during my time at Rawle Murdy.

8. "Where great culture meets great work"

I have been working at Rawle Murdy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My favorite part about working at Rawle Murdy is collaborating with my talented coworkers. Not only are people passionate about what they're doing, but everyone seems genuinely happy to come to work everyday, which makes it pleasant for everyone. I also really enjoy the flexibility. No one is "clock watching" and I have a great balance between my personal and professional life. I think there's truly something special about a company that can be in existence for over 30 years and be constantly evolving for the better.

Cons

When areas of improvement get brought to light, all employees are encouraged to find solutions. Everyone is responsible for bringing about positive change, not just a handful of people, and I like that.

9. "Great agency to work for"

Former Employee - Media

I worked at Rawle Murdy full-time for more than a year

Pros

I truly enjoyed my time at Rawle Murdy. I learned a lot, got experience in several different industries and was fortunate enough to make not only friends, but mentors as well. The benefits and the flexibility can't be beat, same goes for their work/life balance. Their is a true sense of everyone caring about one another and all employees work really well as a team.

Cons

No cons to share about RM.

10. "Great place to work"

4.0

I have been working at Rawle Murdy

Pros

People are great to work with and care about what they do. Very good creative department and interactive project management.

Cons

Not really any. A little more business/revenue will help them from an infrastructure standpoint.

Found 19 reviews