Found 9 of over 64 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Reachdesk and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Jan 6, 2022Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Management is transparent, open to feedback, is constantly improving the benefits and perks of working at Reachdesk, gives clear path of growth and is committed to hiring people who align with Reachdesk values. Reachdesk overall is a fun place to work, where your ideas are taken seriously and you are being lead by amazing people who are involved in your growth.
With so many new hires, it is hard to keep up with all the new faces.1
- 4.0Aug 9, 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
The people team does a great job with benefits and hiring great people. Reachdesk was fun to sell! We were able to send gifts to our prospects and proved it's effectiveness. Most of management are smart and ready to take action if needed.
Sales goals were too high with little marketing effort. Put so much effort into sending gifts and seemed like they could have put a more inbound focus on things. With Account Based Marketing, marketing and sales need to be aligned, it's a huge concept Reachdesk preaches. But none of the teams are really aligned.
- 1.0Mar 23, 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Reachdesk pays well, offers excellent health insurance, and has a generous 401k program with matching. People at Reachdesk are generally fantastic, and there were many team events to build camaraderie. If you play your cards right, you can also get free trips to Lisbon or London.
Upon joining Reachdesk, I was told that ‘gifting’ could create multiple billion-dollar companies. However, after the environment changed in 2022, gifting became an extremely low priority nice to have. Quota attainment was extremely low, with less than five reps hitting target between US/UK. Leadership has no idea what to do (leadership is very inexperienced) as the company has continued to shrink, and their only response is multiple rounds of layoffs. Reachdesk has a very mercenary culture; no one is there because they care about the company -- most people are there because the company pays well, and you can (maybe) work remotely. This has led to many leadership churns and created an environment where people only work there because of what they can get out of the company for themselves. Last of all, very little learning or development will happen at Reachdesk. Bosses at RD are only focused on what you can provide for the company, not how you can improve your skills and become a better employee. If you are looking for a stable, organized company that values you and your growth, Reachdesk is not the place to be. Also, any positive reviews after January 12 were ordered by RD leadership.9
- 5.0Mar 27, 2023Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
- One of the best (if not the best) products in a Gifting space that is only due to expand dramatically in the coming years - Great culture and team spirit, passionate people who truly care about those around them doing well, everyone is very close & supportive of one another - Environment where you'll learn from people on top of their game - Exposure to senior leaders who are keen to stay close to day-to-day and not sit in an ivory tower - lots of transparency at all times - Great pay & rewards (£150 a month for professional development & WFH needs, free lunch on Weds, company socials etc) (no this was not requested by management, I love working here)
- Like every company in the tech industry, Rechdesk has had to take a new direction which involved reducing costs. - This led to layoffs of ~15% of the company - this is the reason for the negative reviews from people who felt hard done by, but ultimately were the lowest performers in their respective teams
- 5.0Mar 30, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Love working here - targets are achievable and the team are full of high achievers pushing each other to succeed Comp is great Team culture is excellent, massive support network and everyone on our team pushes each other to be the best they can be
With the split of the team, there can be some longer hours on some days but we're encouraged to take time out the day after if that happens
- 5.0Nov 21, 2022Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
An incredible place to be a part of! The CRO drives with a vision & mission and is so inspiring.
As any other startup, lots of changes and many things happening - all to make us more efficient and provide us with the right tools.
- 3.0Aug 1, 2022Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great culture, with good approach to staff
leadership is a little fresh and coaching was short, may have changed since then1
- 5.0Mar 4, 2022Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Incredible culture, highly supportive team, amazing teammates that push you and teach you every day, good pay, amazing product, very exciting trajectory, good office location, unlimited PTO - I could go on all day!
Very little. It's a start-up environment so if you're after process/structure this might not be for you