Reachdesk Business Development Reviews
100% would recommend to a friend
(7 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Reachdesk and is not affected by filters.
Found 7 of over 64 reviews
Updated Jun 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jun 15, 2023Business DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Reachdesk is a great place to work if you want to be part of a culture that allows you to take risks and contribute to building something special. I’ve been able to advance my career and have the space to learn and try new things. I have felt supported and encouraged throughout my time here and am looking forward to the future.
Can’t think of any cons to working at Reachdesk. It’s the leading company in its space with great people, clients and colleagues
- 4.0Nov 5, 2022Enterprise Business Development RepresentativeCurrent Employee
- Decently high salary if you're starting out as a Senior BDR - Great team & managers
- Lots of changes that are made effective beginning of the month but only described/mentioned halfway through the month - Very high targets that only 20% of the team ever hit consistently
- 5.0May 29, 2021Business DevelopmentCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
Just hit my first 3 months at Reachdesk and can honestly say one of the best employers I have worked for. Remote onboarding was smooth and efficient, the company culture is unbeatable and management genuinely care about staff. I cant wait to continue my growth with this company and be a part of its journey.
No cons I can think of1