Found 62 of over 62 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Reachdesk
Got a burning question about Reachdesk? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Reachdesk employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People and culture across the business are great." (in 11 reviews)
- "1. Great team and people who care about each other and what we do 2. Pretty sweet product" (in 7 reviews)
- "Amazing people to work with." (in 5 reviews)
- "Benefits are brilliant" (in 4 reviews)
- "Management are honest & understanding" (in 3 reviews)
- "Leadership seem too busy flying back and forth between New York and London, and sticking things on the company card." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Reachdesk and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0May 16, 2023SalesFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Honestly loved my time working here, the people are great and the benefits are really good as well. Work hard play hard environment forsure
None as of right now
- 5.0Feb 15, 2023Business Development RepresentativeCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
The team and culture are so amazing. The goals that are set push you to do your best work and given the resources we have, they are certainly achievable!
Normal start-up growing pains but they are always dealt with!
Reachdesk Reviews FAQs
Reachdesk has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 62 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Reachdesk to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.
75% of Reachdesk employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Reachdesk 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.