Reaction Search International Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Robert L. S. Boroff

1. "Awesome place to work Top Quality Executive Search Firm"

Current Employee - Senior Project Director Executive Search Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Reaction Search International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Training, Collaboration, performance trips, unlimited income opportunity,

Cons

You need to be a self starter

Advice to Management

More office baseball outings, a ton of fun!

2. "My experience at Reaction Search has been very informative and a great experience."

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reaction Search International part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a great culture here at Reaction Search we have casual Fridays, Jamba Juice Fridays, and we play music in the office. Everyone is treated equally and fairly in the office and everyone has the opportunity to move up in the ranks and has the opportunity to earn a very competitive income.

Cons

I wouldn't say there are any cons at Reaction Search Search. If you are a hard worker and you do your best at your job then you will be very satisfied.

3. "Fast-growing company with great work culture, amazing educational experience and unlimited growth potential."

Current Employee - Project Manager/Executive Search Consultant in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager/Executive Search Consultant in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reaction Search International part-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great work environment/company culture
    - Unlimited growth potential both in responsibility and compensation
    - Have experienced, seasoned upper management that are friendly and approachable and act as great mentors in employee development.

Cons

There are no cons at this company!

Advice to Management

None, keep up the great work!

5. "One Solid Company"

Former Employee - Senior Project Director in San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Director in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Reaction Search International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Pay
    Great Benefits
    Outstanding Leadership
    One of the best places to work in the East Bay!

This company is driven to succeed and has been doing so for years. I watched it grow from a start-up to one of the fastest growing companies in the East Bay. Even today they are delivering quality service at a reasonable price.

Cons

Service Fees are high, but so is the quality of work. This is one of those companies that will go above and beyond to service the client. They take your calls day or night and have a can-do attitude. I have seen them take on some of the most challenging searches you can imagine and they came through with flying colors!

Nothing really negative to say about this company. QUALITY!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You've been a success for a long time, and there is no reason that should change! You are fair to your employees and expect greatness from them... and they deliver!

6. "A great place to work with unlimited potential and a great culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Project Director
    Current Employee - Senior Project Director

Pros

- The company provides lots of support but doesn't micromanage,
    - Lots of opportunity to personal, professional, and monetary growth
    - Ongoing training provided
    - Collaborate work environment

Cons

The recruiting business is not easy, so the work itself can be challenging. But RSI is the best in the business, and if anyone can do it, they can!

7. ""Excellent training in the Executive Search Industry.”"

Current Employee - Managing Director/Executive Search Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Managing Director/Executive Search Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Reaction Search International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome culture, high energy, results oriented, great people & client companies.
    Excellent commissions for self driven people
    Goal Oriented environment
    Trips to Maui!!!!

Cons

Executive search business is can be up and down
    If you do not have solid sales skills or the ability to learn fast this business is not for you.
    Big money is made on straight commission

Advice to Management

Continue to implement the project management application Base camp; it is producing great results.

8. "The organization is very supportive of it's employees"

Current Employee - Managing Director in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Managing Director in San Ramon, CA

Pros

Hires dynamic and intelligent talented people and provides excellent training

Cons

no cons at this time

9. "“I work with smart people in an open collaborative environment in a growing company!”"

Current Employee - Operations Director in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Director in San Ramon, CA

Pros

The company is evolving and growing with a cohesive story while capturing market opportunities. I Love Working with smart people in an open and collaborative environment is thoroughly challenging, and enjoyable.

Cons

The company does not contribute to the HSA plan

Advice to Management

Try to create opportunities and incentives for employees that are not in sales.

10. "Rewarding opportunity for hard working individuals."

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Reaction Search International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started working with Reaction Search International right out of college with no recruiting experience. The company has an excellent training process that will give you all the tools necessary to be successful. A very rewarding environment with lots of growth potential. I worked with Project Managers that carefully took the time to train me so that I will be able to manage a team under me. Work hard, play hard.

Cons

No concerns with the company at the moment

Advice to Management

training for time management for employees will be very helpful in this environment.

"Dynamic Company with Fun but Professional Culture!"

Current Employee - Executive Search Consultant in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Search Consultant in San Ramon, CA

Pros

I have the perspective at this company from different levels, starting as an intern 4 years ago working part-time while in college and since being promoted twice and a full-time employee. The training and mentoring I've received along the way has been invaluable to my growth.

This is one of the few places where you truly get out what you put in. It is a very results-focused environment with unlimited growth potential both responsibility-wise and financially. Also work-life balance is crucial for me and this is a great place providing an opportunity to work hard and succeed financially without working crazy hours.

The culture is unique in that it is very professional and goal/metrics driven as stated above but also is a very collaborative and fun team environment. No politics are present (or if there are they are addressed quickly).

We have monthly company sushi lunch outings, annual sports outings and an annual performance trip to Maui!

Leadership is very engaged and approachable when it comes to feedback or change.

Cons

Training meetings get repetitive at times for those of us who have been with the company for a number of years but necessary for newer employees who have not heard it yet. Perhaps, time permitting, having separate meetings based on seniority and experience level would be a good suggestion.

Advice to Management

Management is very receptive to feedback and also is inspirational, being very energetic and fast-paced. This reflects in the company culture which does a good job in effectively pushing productivity; keep up the great work!