Real Time Resolutions Reviews | Glassdoor

1.0
Eric Green

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Upper management literally could not care less for anyone not in middle management or higher (in 6 reviews)

• I understand that call center work isn't ideal, but no one twisted anyone's arm to get them to work here (in 3 reviews)

"Actual Review"

Current Employee - Senior CSP in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior CSP in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions (More than 3 years)

Pros

Most of the people are great to work with considering we have a common enemy(upper management)

Cons

Upper management literally could not care less for anyone not in middle management or higher. I've worked there 4 years and have heard the CEO address the company in general a whopping 2 times. Last year they laid off at least 30% of entire workforce in a day. Zero explanation of why or even acknowledgement from upper management.

Also most of the reviews on glass door are from one of the directors. They have an entire file of fake reviews to bolster their online presence. If it's above 3 stars, I assure you it's fake.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees as more than livestock. Sure on an individual based we may be a small part of the puzzle but at the end of the day a company cannot be run by one a few people. At very least the CEO should step up in his leadership role and try to inspire others by his example.

Real Time Resolutions Response

Mar 20, 2017 – SVP - Human Resources

Dear Senior CSP,

We want you to know that your feedback is appreciated. We regret to hear about your current experience with our company and encourage you to reach out to the on-site Human... More

"Good place to get experience but don't stay long"

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time

Pros

easy to get hired there. don't need any experience.

Cons

Very political and disorganized. This company can be very defeating to work at. Management shows a lot of favoritism and promotes people based upon if they like them and not their actual skills and abilities. Very unprofessional management.

Advice to Management

Get new management

"Recovery Analyst"

Pros

Cool co-workers, for the most part

Cons

Unrealistic targets for compensation goals

Advice to Management

Get some

"Look Elsewhere...."

Former Employee - Recovery Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Recovery Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

PTO & some managers make the otherwise boring environment fun.

Cons

The commission checks are nice if you can actually earn them. Management makes it seems as if you can snap your fingers and *poof* customers will dish out thousands of dollars. Rules and policies are constantly changing and are stressful at times. Quality control is down your throat about every aspect of a phone call, so kiss that supposedly easy 200 dollars goodbye. Some supervisors have no interest in trying to help, they're clearly only there to collect a check. I wish they would fire a lot of management and start over completely,

Advice to Management

As someone stated, keep Matt Rich, he is what's keeping this company afloat presently.

"Real time bimbos"

Former Employee - N/A in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - N/A in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They're flexible. Lots of PTO.

Cons

RTR is garbage. This is a company with very low standards which is made obvious by walking into the restrooms. Management is all over the place. I remember walking through the halls and hearing managers yelling at delinquent borrowers at the top of their lungs. Now they don't want you to even sneeze when you're on the phones. Their hiring process is a joke. They give an intelligence test before they hire you but I'm not real sure about its effectiveness since there's a lot of baffoons working there. Their background checks aren't much better-- they've hired convicted child molesters before. Nepotism runs rampant. Management promotes based on personal relationships which is very unprofessional. The managers make decisions which make you scratch you're head and wonder if they had some type of alcoholic beverage before they came to work. They're doing layoffs like crazy which doesn't surprise me at all with all the goofballs running the place. If you're looking to start a career, look somewhere else.

Advice to Management

Try to promote people with some brains.

"Loan boarding"

Pros

Flexible works hours, availability to alter schedule. Little management oversight and ability to work at own pace and under own supervision.

Cons

If working at this job do not expect a good pay even if you do you exceed expectations of your position. The heads of HR at this company don't run things that wekk,

7. "trainers are a train wreck"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Real Time Resolutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

part time shift available

Cons

no commission for part time

Advice to Management

rudimentary is my take away i would advise to move up from there

8. "Harrassment Ensued"

Former Employee - CSP
    Former Employee - CSP

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent work hours through training

Cons

I had a team lead that worked there that eventually started harassing me. He kept trying to get me to date him, when I told him I wasn't interested he would be rude to me, and when people would ask him if we were dating he would tell them we were even though we weren't and I would flat out tell him we weren't. He used to make harassing phone calls and text messages to my phone, and what could I do? He was one of the favorite team leads there. I eventually quit, and he continued to harass me via text for a few months after I left.

Advice to Management

Don't have favorites, it shows and can make other people feel threatened, offer better pay for the work that is done.

9. "A low paying job with god-awful management"

Former Employee - IT/Development in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - IT/Development in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Willing to hire with no/little experience (probably because no one with experience would ever willingly work there)

Cons

Low pay, spiteful and condescending management who don't even know what their subordinates do, poor work environment, no growth opportunity, unhelpful experience for future jobs, brink of going bankrupt

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves and let people who actually know how to do the job take your place

10. "Under paid and under appreciated."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

Friendly people. Still a smaller company with a somewhat paid back environment although recently tending away from this.

Cons

They struggle to separate the people who work hard from those who take credit for their work.
    Senior management is very clickish. They have a lot of people vp level and higher that are unqualified.
    They pay is below market as are the benefits. High turnover rate.

Advice to Management

Recognize when you have talent in a role and encourage that. Do what you need to do to keep it in the company.