Real Time Resolutions Reviews | Glassdoor

2.0
Eric Green

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Upper management literally could not care less for anyone not in middle management or higher (in 6 reviews)

• I understand that call center work isn't ideal, but no one twisted anyone's arm to get them to work here (in 3 reviews)

1. "Stuck in a call center"

I worked at Real Time Resolutions part-time

Pros

Very few other than control of your schedule.

Cons

Call center life sucks. There were many shady business practices.

Mar 23, 2017 – SVP - Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. As we are a customer and compliance focused organization, we would like to welcome a dialogue with you regarding your concerns. Please contact us... More

2. "Decent 1st Job out of College."

Former Employee - CSP in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - CSP in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you make the company money, they are more willing to work with you on your needs. They can be flexible with your schedule if you bring in money. It depends on the manager, but for the most part, they do not micromanage.

Cons

You have to get used to people yelling at you on the phones. Horrible company culture. Pay is not great for a college graduate. Upper management is not transparent with their workers.

Advice to Management

Increase Pay if you want to keep employees and keep turnover numbers low. Work on company moral,

"Customer Solutions Representative"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

The hiring process is pretty simple. You take a test and if you pass, you generally will have an interview. However, the one on one interview is based on if they like you. You will have to take a drug test and they pull your credit. You can not be a collector with bad credit. Laid back environment as far as the dress code. I would recommend that you get your experience and leave.

Cons

The starting salary hasn't increased in over 10 years. Raises are pretty much standard and not based on performance. You basically have to be your manager's or someone above them friend in order to be promoted. It's all about who likes you. The upward mobility is limited and they only allow people they like know about certain new positions that become available.

Advice to Management

Team leads, AVPs, and VPs should be reviewed by their team members. Some of them don't do any of the actual work.

Nov 22, 2016 – SVP - Human Resources

We want you to know that RTR values your opinion and we appreciate your comments. We are always evaluating employee feedback, and for these reasons have made changes to the notification process of... More

"Bankruptcy Analyst"

Current Employee - Bankruptcy Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Bankruptcy Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions (More than a year)

Pros

You will learn quite a bit within the first 6 months. Also, my peers and middle-management supervisors have been extraordinary.

Cons

Upper-Management is composed of deceitful, mendacious crooks: the arbitrary layoffs only find consistency in that they come on Fridays and nobody is safe.

Advice to Management

Assume for a moment that your employees are more than just cattle and that slaughter isn't the only viable business tactic.

Sep 2, 2016 – SVP - Human Resources

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback. RTR has been going through changes over the last few months, however these changes have been made in order to continue the company’s success into the future... More

"CSP"

Former Employee - Customer Solutions Professional in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Solutions Professional in Dallas, TX

Pros

Depending on what department you're in you could end up working with cool people where you can occasionally socialize. Team oriented, often have luncheons.

Cons

VERY UNREALISTIC Collection quotas! Unstable work, never know when your last day will be.

6. "Finance Intern"

Former Intern - Finance Intern in Dallas, TX
    Former Intern - Finance Intern in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions as an intern (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very flexible schedule. Ideal for any working college student. The company does not micro manage. The company strongly believes in accountability.

Cons

Very little room for advancement within the company. Below average pay, and lack of training the interns. Treated interns with little to no respect.

"Mediocre for first job out of college"

Pros

You might learn a few things from employees who have been there a while. You can take this information and try to better yourself somewhere else.

Cons

There is way too much obvious favoritism, and recruitment is almost exclusively from recent college grads ignoring experienced candidates.

Advice to Management

Try diversification. It might also be a good idea to treat all employees equally instead of trying to be buddies with a handful you like on a personal level.

"Entry Level Only"

Pros

Laid back environment and decent atmosphere.

Cons

Little to no ability to move up and high turnover rate.

Advice to Management

Work on employee retention and transparency.

9. "Manager"

Former Employee - Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible with time off great staff to work with well educated and seem to enjoy working under most managers open environment

Cons

Poor upper management very little train for staff before they hit the floor promotion by favoritism and not by your accomplishments

"Good in between in need kind of job"

Current Employee - Customer Solutions Professional in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Solutions Professional in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible when it comes to sudden schedule changes or calling off

Cons

Pay, no opportunity to move up, sudden changes with no notices, low morale

Mar 11, 2016 – SVP - Human Resources

We want you to know that RTR values your opinion and we would like to understand and address your concerns regarding your review. Please contact our HR Department to discuss your concerns further... More