Real Time Resolutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Eric Green

Pros
Cons
  • Upper management literally could not care less for anyone not in middle management or higher (in 6 reviews)

• I understand that call center work isn't ideal, but no one twisted anyone's arm to get them to work here (in 3 reviews)

1. "Intern experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

Working at Real Time resolutions was flexible and great for young people. I could listen to my Ipod and radio while I worked

Cons

Depending on what you are doing at real time resolutions, it can be rather dull. Also, it seemed that the compensation was below average unless you are very high up in the org

Advice to Management

Offer more opportunities for progress and offer more feedback.

2. "So far, so good!"

Current Employee - Bankruptcy Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Bankruptcy Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay. Good work/life balance, flexible schedule and hours. Business is flourishing in light of the downturn and surplus of sub prime mortgage debt. Company is growing by leaps and bounds and promotes primarily from within. Casual dress code. Can listen to head phones while working. Genuinly tries to help borrowers and help resolve debt. Interesting work in certain departments. Given a good deal of autonomy and enjoy a laid back atmosphere. Just moved into a nice office building.

Cons

Some tasks can become monotonous.

Advice to Management

None yet.

"A Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are a lot of bad reviews on here, so I decided to come on and talk about my positive experience. I feel like a lot of times people just come online to complain, so I'm hoping this page will eventually become more balanced out. This is certainly not a 2 star company!

RTR has allowed me to grow professionally and has taught me a lot over the 3 years I have worked here. I started out as a Recovery Analyst and have been promoted several times since then. I have always taken this job very seriously and professionally, and I think that has really paid off.

I also really enjoy the open seating (no cubicle) environment we have at RTR. All management, including our CEO, sit on the operations floor with the rest of the staff. The accessibility of management, and also being able to listen to my peers on the phones next to me, really helped me grow at RTR.

The building that RTR is located in is also really great. We have a fabulous view of downtown that I love looking at every day. They also pay my health insurance in full which is wonderful!

Cons

RTR is growing so fast that we are losing a bit of our small company charm. However, this is somewhat of a pro as well, as our growth is an indicator of the strength of our company. I know RTR will be around for years to come!

"Good Company"

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time

Pros

Great people
    Flexible hours
    Diverse environment
    Opportunity for growth
    Paid medical benefits
    Team activities
    Relaxed dress code

Cons

Parking lot is sometimes full
    Office temperature drastically fluctuates
    Overall no real cons for high concern

Advice to Management

Consider awarding extra PTO hours for every few years of employment.

"Great Company with Amazing Potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started as an intern at RTR and WORKED to be in the position I am in today. I never felt like I had to kiss butt or be buddy buddy with anyone to get to where I am. I simply put in hard work and took on more responsiblity than the average intern. I proved my potential. I never hung out with anyone outside of work or work related functions, but I am very friendly and personable to everyone that I encounter. It's all about how you present yourself, not about who you know.

Also, the CEO, Eric Green, is a great person! He does so much for charity and honestly, I don't think I've ever heard of a CEO that is actually at the company as much as he is. Eric doesn't even sit in a big fancy office, he sits at a desk that is just like everyone else's along with his assistant and the company President. In fact, very few executives here sit in an office, the majority of them are sitting with their teams, in the same type of desks. No fancy desks or larger spaces than everyone, it's all the exact same.

Cons

The con is working with so many complainers. I understand that call center work isn't ideal, but no one twisted anyone's arm to get them to work here. It frustrating to see people bashing a company simply because they aren't doing what they need to do to move up. While being a good worker is great, you also have to put yourself out there, make yourself known, and make your intentions known. You can be the best worker that ever was and get perfect scores on every call you make, but if you don't make it clear that you're ready to take yourself to the next level, how do you expect management to know you want it?

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job guys! But, just incase you are missing out on the cues from that one employee that is ready to move up, please listen a little more. Don't want to let good management material go unrecognized. Also, while I have not witnessed any "monster managers", it doesn't mean that they aren't here. No company is perfect. So let's listen to employee concerns about specific managers too. If there are enough people that complain, there might really be something wrong.

"Very nice company. Employees are very friendly. Good company to start your career."

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in Dallas, TX

Pros

Good pay for Interns. and easy to get familiar with work you will handle.

Cons

Need more communications with co-workers at different department

7. "Great Company"

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time

Pros

RTR has opened up many doors for me. I've worked hard, stood out, and have really been able to grow within the company. Some reviews on here are not positive, and I cannot speak for all departments, but I believe that if you want something, you have to make it happen. You simply cannot "blame" others for their lack of training, communication, knowledge, etc. If you don't know something.....show some iniative and learn.

I am not on the operations side of the business (and never was) and may have a biased opinion, but I do know that with hard work comes recognition.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is the training & development outside of operations. Perhaps RTR can provide a mentorship program and specific career path training. Because RTR is not an entirely large company, I believe this would be possible with growth.

Advice to Management

The managers that I have worked with directly have been awesome. They're available and are always answering my questions. They're encouraging and most of all, they believe that I will succeed.

8. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Dallas, TX

Pros

I have worked at RTR over the course of the past 6 years in several different departments. It has allowed me to gain experience in several different parts of the company ranging from Short Sales to Customer Experience and has prepared me to be successful in a full-time capacity. While working for the company, I was given the opportunity to have a very flexible work schedule that allowed me to get off early on some days and spend extra time with my family. I had 5 different managers all in different departments, and every one of them was approachable and accommodating. The best part about the company is the people that work there. Everyone is down to earth and easy to get along with. I would recommend working here to anyone looking for a fulfilling career.

Cons

Interns don't get PTO like full-time staff do on Holidays.

9. "Small Company / Family Feel"

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time

Pros

Great people! Small company who's open to new ideas and pushes a good work/life balance.

Cons

Could offer more competitive salaries.

Advice to Management

None really, they all seem open to hearing what employees have to say

Real Time Resolutions Response

Mar 27, 2017 – SVP - Human Resources

Dear Current Employee, We appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that you enjoy working here. We hope you continue to have a positive employee experience with us.

"Good pass through job, steady hours, good benefits, now much opportunity for advancements or pay increases."

Current Employee - Customer Service Professional, Debt Collection in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Professional, Debt Collection in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Steady income, good benefits and paid time off.

Cons

Your on the phone your entire shift dealing with either disgruntled customers that are behind on there financial debts.

Advice to Management

Management could be more upbeat and appreciative. They are good about not micro managing and working with you when you need time off.