RealEyes Media Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
David Hassoun
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Laid back, team oriented environment"

Current Employee - Director, Technology Management in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Director, Technology Management in Denver, CO

I have been working at RealEyes Media full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Team oriented environment with very little ego and attitude. Development on the cutting edge and as a small consultancy you get exposed to a number of different clients and projects throughout a year.

Cons

Not really a con but we're a small company so we don't have the deep pockets that a fortune 500 company does.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Fun place to work, do good projects, learn more code, and eat well"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

Ability to explore languages and technologies, flexible schedules, not overworked, great food, get to go to conferences and classes, casual atmosphere

Cons

parking is limited, informal projects can get to be a real mess sometimes (structured ones go well), not for the very sensitive person

Advice to Management

I enjoy working here and have seen a lot of improvement in my time here. Communication is getting better and the project process has improved immensely, though sometimes it doesn't get applied. There are a lot of fun perks to working here, including great food and company trips. I greatly appreciate that I don't have to work insane hours or weekends, and that I have some time to work on semi-personal projects that allow me to learn about areas I'm interested in. Team lunches together are good for bonding the workplace together.

"A completely different experience than what I was sold in the interview process."

Current Employee - Web Developer
    Current Employee - Web Developer

Pros

Good food, relaxed atmosphere, flexible hours.

Cons

Terrible moral and incompetence. Management says negative things about employees to other employees, including peers.