RealPage Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn
Stephen T. Winn

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Employees are encouraged to have work-life balance (in 40 reviews)

• Great people, benefits & culture (in 33 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/life balance can be tough sometimes (in 20 reviews)

• Some from the upper management is not open for others' opinion (in 27 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Opportunites"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Richardson, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great people / corporate culture.
    Cutting edge technology if you are in the right group. A great technical career path with a very high ceiling.
    The new building in Richardson with the Gym and Cafe is pretty nice.
    A lot of upper management has deep technical experience, helps with no-nonsense decisions.
    Stock options and bonus plan. Health insurance seems great compared to friends I have talked to.

Cons

Experience can vary depending on what department you are in. (like anywhere really). There are some groups that are stuck handling some Legacy systems that are outdated, as RP moves towards the next level of these most are turning into opportunities to work with new tech as the Legacy systems are replaced, but It can be a slow process replacing large pieces of successful software.

Change is constant, If you don't adapt well to change, you probably will not like it here.

Advice to Management

I think you guys are on the right track. No place is perfect, but it is clear RealPage management by and large are making real efforts to make this a great place to work while staying very customer focused. Remember your agile roots and try to avoid getting too bogged down with policy and procedure.

Dec 5, 2016

Thank you for your post. Your summary and advice are spot on. Glad you like the people and the culture. We are getting a lot of positive feedback on the new building as it rounds into shape. I find... More

"Pricing Analyst"

Current Employee - Pricing in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Pricing in Richardson, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture; brilliant and engaging coworkers and mentors; exceptional products to promote and support, and definite opportunities for advancement as the company continues to expand.

Cons

Health insurance package and benefits are not as good as at my last company, but still better than at other companies.

Advice to Management

Keep growing, expanding and providing innovative, intuitive and useful products which support the Property Management industry.

Aug 2, 2017

Thank you for your post. I'm glad you're finding a great fit for your a career. All the best to you. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

"Senior Supervisor Product Support"

Current Employee - Senior Supervisor Product Support in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Supervisor Product Support in Richardson, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employee Engagement, Salaries, Dedication to improvements

Cons

Benefits(Medical could be a lot better)

Advice to Management

Stay on top of your staff

Apr 24, 2017

Thank you for your post and recognizing that we are focused on employee engagement and improving all aspects of our game. As to your benefits comment, I suggest you call Stephanie Sanders and go over... More

4. "Photographer"

Current Contractor - Photographer in Concord, NC
    Current Contractor - Photographer in Concord, NC

I have been working at RealPage as a contractor

Pros

Great field support! Plenty of work offered at your will. Flexible hours and geographical options. Unlimited income potential. They also offer direct deposit. Great partner.

Cons

The pay is roughly every 30 days minus holidays which could extent the time. Must ask questions about things you are not sure about.

Advice to Management

Management is on point. Feedback is given in a timely manner. Questions are answered percise. Offer other opportunities to photographers that submit a certain amount of images as a partner.

"Many great amenities"

Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Richardson, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The new campus houses a cafeteria (fantastic chef), game room, and work out facility among other great amenities

Cons

Not many cons to say

Jan 9, 2017

Thank u for your post. The campus is really great, every kind of food made daily from sushi to Mexican. After you catch lunch, then you can plan your workout with the personal trainers. The gym is... More

6. "Real page photographer"

Current Contractor - Photographer in Houston, TX
    Current Contractor - Photographer in Houston, TX

I have been working at RealPage as a contractor

Pros

Good salary, you work your own hours and you decide how much you make weekly.

Cons

The first payment is after almost a month

Advice to Management

They should tell from the beggining the payment process to avoid conflicts

7. "Great Overall Experience"

Current Employee - Customer Care Licensed Anget in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Care Licensed Anget in Irvine, CA

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Overall working with the hiring team has been very easy, friendly, fast and everyone I spoke with has a great attitude and was very helpful. I enjoyed working with Carla who was states away but was very helpful and polite.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say. Everything went very smooth.

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance
    Awesome company culture
    Fantastic company overall
    Not afraid of change
    Great management

Cons

RealPage is not afraid of change which can be considered a pro and a con

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Apr 11, 2016

Thank you for your post. Hope you went to the latest update on the move. Our new Corporate HQ's is going to be an amazing culture statement. All the best. Kurt Twining

"The REAL RealPage:"

Current Employee - Recruiting Assistant in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Recruiting Assistant in Greenville, SC

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Extremely positive, inspiring, creative, organized work environment. Very fast paced, and very innovative. The energy within any RealPage location is incomparable. I love the people I work with and I love the work that I do. No matter the position, you truly feel like you are making a difference in some way, some how. This is a company that CARES about it's employees and that is evident in how they go above and beyond to provide a comfortable lifestyle for anyone employed here. I can't speak for everyone, but my bosses are amazing. Highly skilled and very compassionate.

Cons

The only con I would say is this environment is very fast paced regardless of the position. If you aren't performing as you should or are not on top of things, you will feel it all around. Organization and efficiency are imperative.

Advice to Management

Keep being the compassionate and driven people that you are. Yes, this is a business but we are all human and everyone could use a little TLC every once in a while!

Apr 11, 2016

Thank you for your post. I'm glad you are finding the things that you need to have a productive and fun work life. It is fast paced here, no matter what position you occupy, but that speaks to two... More

"I Love My Job!"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

RealPage is full of talented, driven and kind people. I love my coworkers, and there is a strong sense of community among our team. The company is growing really quickly, so our work is exciting and there are opportunities to work on new projects on a regular basis.

Cons

RealPage is undergoing a lot of growth and change this year, primarily related to our move to a new corporate headquarters. This has required employees to be adaptable, but I'm excited about how it will benefit us in the long-run and the new opportunities that will arise.

Advice to Management

I love the efforts that have been made to foster collaboration throughout the company, including our new work spaces and improved communications processes (internally and externally.) Keep it up!

Feb 24, 2016

Thank you for your post. RealPage is definitely finding its stride which is very evident after our earnings call yesterday. The new acquisition of NWP is a great example of the industry partnerships... More