RealPage Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn
Stephen T. Winn

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Employees are encouraged to have work-life balance (in 41 reviews)

• Great people - from the maintenance staff all the way to top management (in 33 reviews)

1. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Richardson, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Laid back culture, lots of room for movement between departments, work from home opportunities.

Cons

Not a lot of opportunities for upward movement

Oct 18, 2017

Thank you for your post. Lets explore the upward mobility comment. Let me buy you lunch and let's discuss your career aspirations. x4016. Sincerely, Kurt Twining.

2. "Grow Grow Grow"

Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Richardson, TX

I worked at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has given me many new experiences that I really appreciate. Somethings cannot be taught you just learn them and that's what you get at realpage. If you want to be treated with respect and grow with this company you have to present yourself as so.

Cons

I see no problems they are constantly changing for the better.

Advice to Management

None they are doing great. Just one thing please allow me to work here again I miss the environment.

Oct 17, 2017

Thank you for your post. Give me a call at 972-820-4016 and lets review your situation. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

3. "Growing in the Right Direction"

Current Employee - Customer Solutions Specialist I, in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Solutions Specialist I, in Richardson, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company is growing and making adjustments to processes to help promote a positive environments, client experience, and employee relations.

Cons

With growth, comes growing pains as we try to figure out what works and what doesn't.

Advice to Management

Be more uniform across departments with policies and approach and less people will want to jump departments.

Oct 9, 2017

Thank you for your post. I would really appreciate your feedback on which policies you are referring to as we do want to be uniform in approach. Please give me a call and I will buy you lunch and we... More

4. "Good environment"

Former Employee - Internal Audit Intern in Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Internal Audit Intern in Richardson, TX

Pros

Big company, growing quickly, nice people

Cons

Can get monotonous if your team is boring

Sep 18, 2017

Thank you for your post. 100% agree with your comments. So find some exciting people to associate with and we certainly have a lot of those. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

"Fast-growing company, fun environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Team is collaborative and fun. New building has helped create a positive work environment and helped remove silos.

Cons

Technology should be working and easy to use in all conference rooms - all the time. Oftentimes we're rescheduling calls with clients and vendors (or starting very late) due to tech issues. More meeting spaces than in the former building, but believe it or not, we need even more.

Advice to Management

Senior leadership has an opportunity to hold teams more accountable to big initiatives like RealWorld, better onboarding for employees following acquisitions, and communication.

Sep 1, 2017

Thank you for your post. I 100% agree with your comments. We have AUM and potentially On-Site and LRO to integrate in the 4th qtr of this year. The process has been mapped out with the leaders... More

"Pricing Analyst"

Current Employee - Pricing in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Pricing in Richardson, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture; brilliant and engaging coworkers and mentors; exceptional products to promote and support, and definite opportunities for advancement as the company continues to expand.

Cons

Health insurance package and benefits are not as good as at my last company, but still better than at other companies.

Advice to Management

Keep growing, expanding and providing innovative, intuitive and useful products which support the Property Management industry.

Aug 2, 2017

Thank you for your post. I'm glad you're finding a great fit for your a career. All the best to you. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

"Overall good place to be"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Richardson, TX

I worked at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good company culture, established leader in the industry. Solid benefits package. Compensation was good. I liked and respected the leadership team. Facilities and work environment was comfortable and modern. Feels like a really big tech startup.

Cons

Operations really needed work in the division I worked in. We lost a lot of clients unecesssarily. Sales, Ops, Marketing and Product all worked in silos and didn't interact near as much as they should.

Advice to Management

Overall great place to work and build a career.

Jun 2, 2017

Thank you for your post. I will forward on to the respective leaders. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

"Senior Supervisor Product Support"

Current Employee - Senior Supervisor Product Support in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Supervisor Product Support in Richardson, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employee Engagement, Salaries, Dedication to improvements

Cons

Benefits(Medical could be a lot better)

Advice to Management

Stay on top of your staff

Apr 24, 2017

Thank you for your post and recognizing that we are focused on employee engagement and improving all aspects of our game. As to your benefits comment, I suggest you call Stephanie Sanders and go over... More

9. "Photographer"

Current Contractor - Photographer in Concord, NC
    Current Contractor - Photographer in Concord, NC

I have been working at RealPage as a contractor

Pros

Great field support! Plenty of work offered at your will. Flexible hours and geographical options. Unlimited income potential. They also offer direct deposit. Great partner.

Cons

The pay is roughly every 30 days minus holidays which could extent the time. Must ask questions about things you are not sure about.

Advice to Management

Management is on point. Feedback is given in a timely manner. Questions are answered percise. Offer other opportunities to photographers that submit a certain amount of images as a partner.

"Great Opportunites"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Richardson, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great people / corporate culture.
    Cutting edge technology if you are in the right group. A great technical career path with a very high ceiling.
    The new building in Richardson with the Gym and Cafe is pretty nice.
    A lot of upper management has deep technical experience, helps with no-nonsense decisions.
    Stock options and bonus plan. Health insurance seems great compared to friends I have talked to.

Cons

Experience can vary depending on what department you are in. (like anywhere really). There are some groups that are stuck handling some Legacy systems that are outdated, as RP moves towards the next level of these most are turning into opportunities to work with new tech as the Legacy systems are replaced, but It can be a slow process replacing large pieces of successful software.

Change is constant, If you don't adapt well to change, you probably will not like it here.

Advice to Management

I think you guys are on the right track. No place is perfect, but it is clear RealPage management by and large are making real efforts to make this a great place to work while staying very customer focused. Remember your agile roots and try to avoid getting too bogged down with policy and procedure.

Dec 5, 2016

Thank you for your post. Your summary and advice are spot on. Glad you like the people and the culture. We are getting a lot of positive feedback on the new building as it rounds into shape. I find... More