RealPage Reviews | Glassdoor

RealPage Reviews

Updated December 12, 2017

US - All CitiesFull-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Employees are encouraged to have work-life balance (in 41 reviews)

• Great people - from the maintenance staff all the way to top management (in 33 reviews)

Cons

"Working at RealPage was Plan B for me, but it quickly became a better fit than Plan A would have."

Current Employee - Contact Center Supervisor in Greer, SC
    Current Employee - Contact Center Supervisor in Greer, SC

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I put a lot of effort and pride into my work and I feel I have received satisfactory recognition for all that I have done for the company. I look forward to continuing my efforts with RealPage to help make it a better company.

Cons

The direction of the company often seems shrouded in a cloud of mystery because it feels that leadership is out of touch with its people on the front lines, the ones who carry the company forward on their backs.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to open communication with all employees, even those on the front lines, to help them feel that they are a vital part of the organizations success and advancement into the future. "Take care of your people, and they will take care of you."

"Continuous Improvement"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

RealPage IS a great place to work. It's the perfect size: small enough that each person truly feels like a contributor, but large enough that stability isn't concern. Management has shown a consistent dedication to streamlining its processes, investing in new resources and products, and adding value to its brand.

Cons

RealPage has increased in size by about 33% since I started. With that kind of growth comes the pains that go with it, BUT management across the board is committed to making the adjustments to adapt AND improve.

Advice to Management

With more than 1,000 people at headquarters, invest in a cafeteria!!!

3. "Work hard and You can Do Anything in this Company"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Greer, SC
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Greer, SC

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with this company for almost 2 years. I have been promoted several times and have done just about every phone call position in the company.

This job is so flexible! You can literally work your schedule anyway you want if you're smart. You can technically miss up to 8.5 days without being fired. You get several bonuses for attendance. They give you 2.5k as a reimbursement to go back to school. They give you a gym membership.

I am now working from home with the same company and I am happier than I have ever been. I have talked to celebrities and made life long friends. My coaches have been by my side from the beginning.

I have learned leadership qualities I would have never learned anywhere else. I also use the same techniques I use over the phone to do sales and make extra money!

They literally keep track of your skills so when you apply somewhere else, your reputable.

I did what I was supposed to do and had everything handed to me and have a blast doing my job.

It can be repetitious if you allow it to be. When you have fun doing something you literally meet some of the coolest people over the phone.

You have the opportunity to meet multiple people a day.

You can get Voluntary time off almost any day during slow season. I literally had off almost all December and got paid for it with my PTO.

Cons

If you treat this like a job, your going to get regular job results.

It can be repetitious but from my experience which can ware and tear.

If you don't like sales then this can be tough

If you aren't making friends then you will probably hate it.

If you don't know how to work the scheduling system then you won't get the schedule you want so learn it.

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome and I have never seen a company that is so committed to helping their associates succeed.

Honestly, it can be hard for a company to succeed but you guys have always involved me and asked my opinion. I love helping this company succeed.

You guys are great!

4. "RealPage is an excellent company to be a part of!"

Current Employee - Account Support Representative in Greer, SC
    Current Employee - Account Support Representative in Greer, SC

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

ReaPage offers career classes that not only assist in advancing yourself within this organization, but also encourages growth outside this organization. The management is excellent, and in my personal experience with several levels of management at RealPage, they go above and beyond every day for their teams. I have never personally worked with a company that assists and encourages employees so much with personal development. RealPage also makes it easy to be a working student or parent with their flexible schedules. There are many opportunities here and this is an excellent company to be a part of!

Cons

An entry level position with RealPage can be repetative and could become very dull and routine. This job must be the right fit in order for an applicant to be happy here.

5. "Wonderful people and place to work"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment, dedicated people, fast track career path

Cons

too much work too little time

"Excellent Company that is growing with a lot of potential"

Current Employee - Desktop Support Tech Level II in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Tech Level II in Dallas, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work environment is friendly,salary is great, everyone is a family.

Cons

no cons this company is great.

Advice to Management

Keep it up

7. "I loved working there"

Former Employee - Offsite Leasing Agent in Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Offsite Leasing Agent in Carrollton, TX

I worked at RealPage full-time

Pros

Pay is great, meet some interesting people and good benefits.

Cons

Crazy hours no time for yourself or family

Advice to Management

None

8. "Good"

Current Employee - Sales in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunity to make commission and good money. Lots of leaders that have sales experience that can help you with your issues. Working for a big company so there are lots of customer references.

Cons

The acquisitions are constant and sometimes it is hard to keep up. The company might be a little more concerned with Wall Street than the actual customers sometimes. Some of the sales goals are a little unrealistic.

9. "I love working at RealPage! Our Contact Center Rocks!"

Current Employee - Contact Center Supervisor in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Contact Center Supervisor in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work/Life Balance
    Areas to grow your career
    XBOX in the BreakRoom!

Cons

Ongoing Training
    Newly acquired products/ companies sometimes have us taking a step backwards before stepping forward again

"Fast-paced and evolving daily..."

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company operates with the passion and energy of a startup. I get a chance to impact team goals and clients EVERY day. The career growth opportunities are there for the doer's and those that have an ownership mindset.

Cons

Patience is required when you double in size over a three year period. That was reiterated countless times during the interview process and during the time of my employ.

Advice to Management

Stay the course and see your vision through to the very end.