Cover image for RealPage

RealPage

Engaged Employer

RealPage

Add a Review

RealPage Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Nov 18, 2021

77 Comments

Tech

631.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=RealPage~104221
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about RealPage? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with RealPage employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "a lot of change with PE coming in but great people and resources available at yoru fingertips.(in 113 reviews)
  • "Good at work life balance(in 97 reviews)
  • "Good benefits including tuition and fitness reimbursement.(in 95 reviews)
  • "Culture is good and the company itself(in 69 reviews)
  • "The job is easy and the pay is good.(in 67 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of RealPage and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Headed in the Right Direction

Sep 9, 2018 - Customer Success Advocate
    Business Outlook

Pros

What is great about this team is it’s people and the group’s passion for helping our customers. Leadership has a clear vision of where the Customer Success team should be headed and one by one, we are achieving these goals. -Great opportunities for growth -Strong Leadership -Overall great and positive work environment

Cons

The only con is that the different departments within Realpage are still somewhat siloed, which makes getting things done outside of the Customer Success group more difficult at times. This is something leadership is aware of and they are working on breaking down these barriers and are highly supportive of our efforts to work with the other departments.

RealPage Response

Thank you for your post. It sounds like you have found a good niche from the leadership, growth and work environment. When you do see a silo please go forward and reach out to each group and lets point it out, lets try very hard (as I believe u are) to break it down. Its much better than it was back in the day, and I accept the fact that we are working on it, but still have work to improve. Thank you for being someone who cares and wants to see and experience a higher level of collaboration. All the best to you and your career. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great fun to work here

Aug 20, 2015 - Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great and Friendly work environment.

Cons

No downsides for this company

3. Join the RealPage team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good place to work

Aug 23, 2015 - Software Developer IV in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

RealPage building high quality and salable products to match the market demands. Providing a result oriented work environment with flexible timings coupled with employee friendly work culture and participative. Supports in getting trained on the new/upcoming technologies to upgrade ourselves and match the growing needs of the organization.

Cons

Ensure better collaboration between onshore and offshore engineering teams in all the aspects.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee

So much potential and opportunity - talent in every department.

Dec 17, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Barcelona office is new, vibrant and ever-changing. The calibre of talent here is outstanding in almost every role. Many employees have been nurtured and hardened from the days of being a little start up struggling to make ends meet to being acquired and further developed into a huge global operation. The grit and determination of the colleagues to continue to build the biggest and powerful vacation rental software in world is truly inspiring.

Cons

There are a few heads that long for the good old days of being a tiny outfit and are resistant to the more corporate changes. The office is currently finding it's own identity as an environment to work in.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Analyst

Apr 20, 2015 -  in Carrollton, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a lot of great opportunities to those who work hard and continuously want to be challenged and grow in their career. RealPage has provided a lot of opportunity for development and expand my overall experience. Every company is going to have a few Managers who are not in touch with their employees, but overall, I believe that the leaders at RealPage genuinely care about their employees and their work. Caring too much about the people and not about the productivity of their work does not create a good environment. It's about keeping a healthy balance.

Cons

RealPage should focus on the overall work culture.

2 people found this review helpful

Thank you for your post. I appreciate your comments. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

7. 4.0
    Former Employee

End User support

Jan 5, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great environment to work and play

Cons

no profit sharing of growing company

RealPage Response

Thank you for your post. I appreciate the fact that you enjoyed the environment and the opportunity to have some fun. You are correct, we do not have profit sharing, so we make an effort to share through the 401k match. I'm going to take your advice to mean, be selective in hiring and business choices. That message is wise. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work

May 21, 2022 - Accounts Payable Invoice Processor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment and best place to work

Cons

Timings will not be good

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Shining beacon of mediocrity

Feb 15, 2017 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team mates are frequently wonderful people

Cons

This place creates an atmosphere that encourages half-measures. Benefits seem to decrease year after year. Work environment is uncomfortable and distracting.

2 people found this review helpful

RealPage Response

Thank you for your post. I'm glad you found some really wonderful people working at RealPage. I'm struggling with your Con commentary, and I'm not discounting your personal experience, but without knowing exactly where you worked its hard to be specific. This is what i do know I watch people participate in striving for excellence every day. We try very hard not to have to have a distracting and uncomfortable work environment and the employee engagement scores reflect that. We rose in 2016 to 73% positive on engagement and 72% positive in enablement. Those scores are higher than Fortunes Most Admired Companies. Now let me clear up your perception on benefits, we haven't changed the plan in three years. In fact this year we expanded maternity leave and will have the highest 401k match ever. You make it sound like we settle for second tier employees-that is just not the case and we have a 90+ acceptance rate on all offers. I wish you well in your future endeavors. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

10. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

"Good 'Ol Boy"-system.

Apr 3, 2019 - Advisor in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Minimum opportunity for pay increase based on overall job performance throughout the year. The company is active in the community and hold active functions in the work environmentunity and hold active functions in the work environmentunity and hold active functions in the work environment. They provide decent benefits.

Cons

Shackled and stranded to department and job title based on "skill set". Restricts possible opportunities to move up or to be promoted to a desired job title/department. Absent communication and missing informative dialect regarding direct, relative information between management vs team-members. Advertise false information and promote misleading arrangements among all team-members. The company allows a hostile and uncomfortable work environment among certain individuals. Flaunt unfair treatment toward employees who have mastered outstanding performance, who are also neglected by their superior work ethics, not withstanding seniority. Reward favored employees who supply untruthful information about other working team members, yielding facts. A biased work atmosphere where partiality is apparent, limiting qualified team-members.

8 people found this review helpful

RealPage Response

I found your post troubling as that is not the impression of what is happening based on engagement survey reports and feedback. Having said that you are entitled to your opinion and experience. I would like you to visit with Rob Felkel, our HR leader onsite to see if we can unwind this experience and open the doors to what you would like to pursue. Would you reach out to Rob. He is a great guy and I know he will try diligently to help you. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Reviews