KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

RebelDot Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2022

Found 38 of over 41 reviews

4.9
RebelDot CEO Tudor Ciuleanu  (no image)
Tudor Ciuleanu

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Working with awesome colleagues who are very professional, dedicated, fun and always ready to help with anything.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Even more, the culture is built on strong and healthy values that I felt from the first day I stepped in the office, almost 5 years ago.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Last but not least, awesome people :)(in 5 reviews)
  • "The team is friendly and highly qualified.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 3.0

overall good company but not work staying more than 2 years

Jun 20, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Cluj-Napoca
    Business Outlook

Pros

they try to create more engagement among the company employees. mid-range salary compared to the market company activities

Cons

- poor management which tends to omit deliberately things to the client instead of facing the truth - management does not respect their promises or try to twist things that had been agreed upon. - uses too many juniors to build projects in order to cut costs and does not invest in building a long-term strategy for projects ( like a working framework). Proposed solutions and prepared documents but the management didn't do any effort on their side and they wait for the things to solve themselves.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lovely

Jun 22, 2022 - Developer in Cluj-Napoca
    Business Outlook

Pros

- really nice culture - transparency - challenging - talented people

Cons

As a lot of the products developed are start-ups, there ca sometimes be a really fast pace and things might be stressful at times

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A sense of community

May 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca
    Business Outlook

Pros

- transparency at all levels - technical communities - many internal initiatives (some with social impact, some for building a community and having fun) - openness to feedback and improvement - flexibility - weekly company meetings that are fun and informative - doesn't have the corporate vibe

Cons

- because of its fast growing pace, some procedures are still in a grey area, but we can see progress and accountability

4. 5.0

Beautiful community

May 3, 2022 - Front End Developer in Cluj-Napoca
    Business Outlook

Pros

A beautiful community, in which the company's values are applied and felt. They are professional and passionate people, from whom you can learn many things.

Cons

I can't think of any cons.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Feb 22, 2022 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging projects Communication with clients is top notch Very competent upper management

Cons

Salary map and benefits package leave room for improvements

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Nice

Feb 25, 2022 - Software Developer in Cluj-Napoca
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people and culture, nice environment.

Cons

Some products are rly hard

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience

Jan 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great company culture - helpful bunch of rebels

Cons

- salaries not so competitive at the beginning

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to be

Dec 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional Hard working Competitive Team work

Cons

Why do i need to enter words here ?

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Open to feedback, constant struggle to improve processes

Sep 4, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful team, proactive people, very happy to have worked with my colleagues. I appreciate their empathy and constant need to learn, and their openness to feedback. On a more general level, the company made considerable efforts to improve all its processes. In my 2 working years, I've noticed and experienced colossal positive changes. Practice standardization, feedback, and performance trainings were introduced.

Cons

None I can think of.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company culture, awesome people, transparency and honesty

Mar 11, 2021 - Delivery Manager in Cluj-Napoca
    Business Outlook

Pros

- management is sharing profits, sales and other details about what is happening in the company with all it's employees every quarter and in weekly company meetings - great people, everyone is helpful and respectful - great company culture based on team work, communication, transparency, honesty, care and fun - management is open to suggestions, everyone can speak up and share their opinion - CEO is fair, communicative, honest, approachable by everyone from the company - he is the first CEO I have met that doesn't act like he is at another level than you -management is constantly working on improving things in the company

Cons

Nothing specific that I can think of.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews

RebelDot Reviews FAQs

RebelDot has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 41 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at RebelDot to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, RebelDot employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at RebelDot. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of RebelDot employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RebelDot 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at RebelDot to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with RebelDot Job Seekers