- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - South Carolina
- - Lancaster, SC Area
- - Chester, SC Area
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Support from the top and finally experienced, proven leadership in place with a desire to provide patient centered mental health care for the community we serve. We are quickly moving out the wrong people and replacing them with skilled, driven staff who want to support one another in a positive and health way. From leadership to clinicians to nursing to BHA's. The employee culture is transformative and the care is evidenced based!
Long history of problems, poorly appointed unskilled leadership and staff which ran the good staff away. The black eye this facility has will continue to follow this hospital and only time and excellence will overcome. We have an uphill climb and the confidence and know how to get the job done.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly staff and Close to home
Have applied multiple time for position in my line of expertise and have always been passed over.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very rewarding. Interesting. Good experience.
Poor head management. No opportunity for advancement.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
None. It was the worst employer. Corporate and front line lacked morale and integrity. Bullying was the culture.
We were understaffed. The work environment was unsafe. Corporate, adminstration, and frontline workers lacked integrity, morale, professionalism, safety, and much more. The staff lie. Unfair.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
some very talented practitioners attempting to positively impact patients' lives
CEO practices a toxic, fear-based management styleContinue reading