- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Baden-Wurttemberg
- - Stuttgart, Germany Area
- - Schwäbisch Gmünd
- - Schwäbisch Hall
- - Stuttgart
- China - All Cities
- - Shandong
- United States - All Cities
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI Area
- - Auburn Hills, MI
- - Roseville, MI
- - Clinton Township, MI
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Fort Worth, TX
- - Haslet, TX
- - Dallas, TX
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Fremont, CA
Found 91 of over 109 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "workers and excellent benefits" (in 11 reviews)
- "Excellent PTO, Pay Insurance and people" (in 4 reviews)
- "health benefits, always a lot to do, generally good people, provide a product that is high quality, and has somewhat of a 'cool' factor as the name is tied to racecar/ automotive seats and a somewhat elite status." (in 3 reviews)
- "Clean work environment." (in 3 reviews)
- "Great people" (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★May 10, 2022 - Assembly Line WorkerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small enough to have interaction s with almost everyone in the company. In house advancements and promotions. Overtime after 8 hours instead of 40.
Only one 6 am shift
Creating a sense of community in the workplace is so important. Our values, Team Spirit and Enthusiasm, are pillars that help strengthen teams and inspire others throughout the RECARO family. Thank you for sharing your excitement about working at RECARO. We’re glad to have you onboard!
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 31, 2022 - Assmebler in Fort Worth, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A great job for retirees and spouses looking for healthcare benefits and supplemental pay. Some career potential for sunsetting careers.
Questionable promotions and lateral moves in management roles. Unofficial "pay freezes" and questionable metrics for promotion and pay increases largely associated with the health of the company. Due to poor practices and procedures, which are stored and implemented haphazardly quality of the workmanship and product has severely declined and Quality is no longer a metric of pride for a company touting it's overall quality to it's customers. Manufacturer and customer requirements and regulations are either ignored or poorly implemented begging for external audits in safety, quality and functionality of their processes and documentation. Poor retention is due to their unwillingness to offer competitive pay and will tout their benefits in lieu of fair market compensation. Work life balance is no existent, they will hire the bare minimum until employees are exhausted and then replaced with fewer qualifications than the last leading to even wider gaps in regulatory processes until they are diminished or ignored completely, again begging audits from both the reglatory bodies and their customers who believe their products are made to. They would rather spend on enhancing the appearance of the facility, bad ideas and a growing list of failed tools and processes their own way instead of following proven methods.Continue reading
Thank you for your feedback. At RECARO, we value the experiences of our current and former team members and strive to make the workplace an environment for success and advancement for all employees. We offer multiple advancement tracks for employees to access subject-specific trainings for career advancement. These programs are meant to aid employees in reaching their full potential in the workplace. We also understand that the past few years have been difficult for businesses across the world. As we continue to grow our on-site team, RECARO still plans to maintain a work-life balance for all team members. This is why we offer competitively designed benefit packages for all employees. With 100% employer paid coverage for certain benefits, 401K, competitive pay, and immediate accrual of PTO, we hope that employees and their families will take advantage of the benefits offered.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 9, 2022 - Human Resources Manager in Fort Worth, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits, Best Place to work for Parents, Remote or Hybrid work models.
Like all companies right now, we are in need of high performers.Continue reading
Thank you for letting others know about your positive experience at RECARO. We're glad to have you onboard!
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 25, 2021 - Information Technology in Fort Worth, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
health benefits, always a lot to do, generally good people, provide a product that is high quality, and has somewhat of a "cool" factor as the name is tied to racecar/ automotive seats and a somewhat elite status. They have tuition reimbursement.
The airline industry is very volatile, especially during a pandemic. The company is small, but growing steadily (2020 aside), which makes it somewhat difficult to move up. Because the benefits are pretty good, most managers stay for a while which also contributes to a lack of upward mobility. HQ is in Germany, and many policies and procedures are controlled by personnel there, which makes it very hard to influence change within the organization. Pay is somewhat under industry standard due to health benefits - keep in mind the total cash compensation (base pay + insurance + 401K + bonus + other benefits) is about average.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 9, 2022 - ControllerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Good Benefits - Strong Ops team - Competitive Salaries
- Bad executive leadership - Mgmt underappreciates employees - No work/life balanceContinue reading
Thank you for your feedback. We value the experiences of our current and former team members. The past few years have been difficult for companies and employees worldwide. Each team member has a vital role at RECARO and as we navigate back to regular operating procedures, we always wish for team members to maintain a good work/life balance and we look forward to bringing back our employee appreciation activities.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 16, 2021 - Maintenance Technician in Roseville, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I like the hours I work
I am not making enough money
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 22, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good co-workers and excellent benefits
Management is iffy, layoffs do happen in aerospace, but it can take a while to go full-time
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 12, 2021 - Project Engineer II in Fort Worth, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent salary, good health plan compensation
Many internal problems, not forward-thinking.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 3, 2021 - Material Coordinator in Fort Worth, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work/life balance, great benefits, flexible work schedule.
People are over worked, unappreciated, and under paid. They are will to stand behind the company sees employees as family until the need no longer suites them or if you aren't a yes ma'am or yes Sir type of person.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 25, 2021 - Manufacturing Engineer in Fort Worth, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Given recognition for achievements and great co-workers
Facility needs improvement due to moving of department areas
Recaro Reviews FAQs
Recaro has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 109 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Recaro to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
59% of Recaro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Recaro 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.