Receivables Performance Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Receivables Performance Management Reviews

Updated August 13, 2018

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Exciting Work Environment"

Former Employee - Washington in Lynnwood, WA
    Former Employee - Washington in Lynnwood, WA

I worked at Receivables Performance Management (More than 3 years)

Pros

Thank you RPM management team for all that you did. You don't know how much you've helped me by providing the needed training to excel in my career. The one on one attention the CEO provided was above and beyond what anybody would have expected and the years of experience and knowledge he shared I will never forget.

Cons

Wish I had taken more time to learn more

Advice to Management

Nice Shot keep up the fantastic job you're doing by providing the experience once I applied it to my daily routine.

2. "Fast Paced Exciting Work Environment"

I have been working at Receivables Performance Management full-time

Pros

This is a fast paced and ever changing work environment. There are multiple opportunities for advancement and performance dictates your ability to advance, not seniority. If you do the job you are asked you can be very successful very quickly at RPM

Cons

Nothing I can think of

3. "Best place to work at in Seattle area"

Current Employee - IT Help Desk Technician in Lynwood Center, WA
    Current Employee - IT Help Desk Technician in Lynwood Center, WA

I have been working at Receivables Performance Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Constructive criticism that helps you grow
    Great health care benefits
    The CEO is a cool guy who helps you and is a cool guy to talk too

Cons

None that i can think of

4. "RPM management"

I have been working at Receivables Performance Management full-time

Pros

A shout out to RPM management and especially Howard George. The start of 2017 was a difficult year for myself and family, and it didn't end any better than it had started. You see I had a medical emergency that required me to be away from my job that I had only just began 3 months earlier for 4 months without pay. However, thanks to Howard George and his management team compassion for the well being of their employees and family, I was ensured I would have a job to come back to once I was medically ready.

Cons

Cant think of anything

"Bad Environment"

Former Employee - Back Office in Lynnwood, WA
    Former Employee - Back Office in Lynnwood, WA

I worked at Receivables Performance Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The basic requirements of the job are not too difficult

Cons

The attitude and direction that comes from the higher ups makes the environment awful
    -Bad leadership
    -Lower than average pay
    -Lots of responsibilities for low pay
    -Almost no benifits
    -Trying to get the most out of you for the least pay

Advice to Management

Need to respect and appreciate employees more through positive environment and better compensation

"Transfer Agent"

Former Employee - Transfer Agent in Lynnwood, WA
    Former Employee - Transfer Agent in Lynnwood, WA

I worked at Receivables Performance Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Literally none. Maybe that they hire everyone.

Cons

I got no transfers because we were calling Florida during the hurricane and got yelled at by Howard(the ceo) and 3 managers. I told myself not to cry but I went to the bathroom and had a full on panic attack, absolutely not able to breathe properly and one of the managers followed me into the bathroom and told me that if I left I would be fired. So I quit. Tears streaming down my face for my exit interview. Before that happened I was the best in my group and got praised by the managers daily. CEO is garbage and does nothing and expects to be worshiped by the managers, and the sad part is they do it.

Advice to Management

Tell Howard to pull his head out of is rectum and realize that if you have to hire 20 people a week, there's something wrong.

7. "There's Something better than this"

I worked at Receivables Performance Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hours are decent, the commute is good. But nothing else.

Cons

This place ( should come with a warning ) the pay is crappy. I was making way more before. At least pay what they're paying in Seattle which is 15 an hour to start. Maybe people would actually stay. They promise you the moon and the stars, that's not the reality is here. The training goes way too fast, too much to process in one week. It's ridiculous.

Advice to Management

If you pay your employees well, they will stay. Maybe you won't have such a big turnover. that's why your turnover is so big, because you pay your employees crap. There are definitely no frills and this job, at least the other companies that I've ever worked at prompt you for your soda and vending machines. It's ridiculous

"Collectors"

Former Employee - Collector in Lynnwood, WA
    Former Employee - Collector in Lynnwood, WA

I worked at Receivables Performance Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hours are great at first

Cons

The CEO is not user friendly at all , will scream no matter what , if you say that someone sabotage my computer, they will blame me
    , they also say we have to respect the managers, respect is earned, not given. It a very hostile environment to work in .The managers are always right , everyone is wrong, so one sided .

Advice to Management

They won't take any good advice , all the people under them are treated like crap.

"Don't work here"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lynnwood, WA

I worked at Receivables Performance Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Monday through Friday is a plus

Cons

Most abusive work environment ever! The CEO is in need of mental health help, screaming constantly and firing people for any and everything. Any questions, he starts screaming and demeaning people, threatening to fire people constantly. Aggressive, violent and abusive. Demeans women, racist towards minorities and cares little for how his screaming impacts the team. Great people, trying hard...only to get screamed at. The environment is horrendous and customers often hang up because of his tirades in the background.

Advice to Management

Go to treatment, get some anger management and realize that you are not some benevolent father...If you are teaching and leading effectively then yelling and screaming and abuse would not be needed. The problem is the CEO...not the good people he abuses.

"Collector"

Former Employee - Debt Collector in Lynnwood, WA
    Former Employee - Debt Collector in Lynnwood, WA

I worked at Receivables Performance Management full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Ability to work first or second shift.

Cons

The owner is completely insane and treats everyone like garbage. He has screaming tantrums on the floor, degrading everyone in his path. Howard goes through managers like most humans go through underwear. I have witnessed him hit individuals, cuss them until a normal person would knock the heck out of anyone else. His complete lack of professionalism is astounding by any stretch of the word. If you atr foolish enough to work for this company, God help you.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the owner and make hom a silent partner