Receivables Performance Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"collector"

Former Employee - Collections in Lynnwood, WA
    Former Employee - Collections in Lynnwood, WA

Pros

great hours and co workers. with a little respect the company could stop having such high turnover

Cons

lots of yelling and negative motivation! Management places fear of being fired on you daily. they have physically thrown women out the door just for not collecting enough money.

Advice to Management

positive speeches go further then negative yelling and telling people there only a good as there last call.... Not Positive at all.

"Nothing good"

Pros

Nothing pro about this company other than the front desk people who are somewhat helpful

Cons

I applied here and wouldn't even consider staying more than two days. I was expected to learn the job basically in the first five minutes of me signing the paperwork and the management team would get frustrated that I wasn't picking up the training right away. I know I am a fast learner but that is setting your employees up to fail from the start if that's how you train. Word of the wise, don't apply here.

Advice to Management

Have a little more patience with your employees and be available for them to ask questions rather than just leaving the training up to someone who jumps and skips through the training.

"The Most Horrible Experience of My Life"

Former Employee - Debt Collector
    Former Employee - Debt Collector

Pros

Actually I enjoyed the debt collecting and was the only reason I stayed for 6 weeks. It was pleasant and not hard core.

Cons

I saw old ladies being torn apart and left to cry by management right in the middle of the floor. I heard others being called horrible profane names by the upper, upper management. This was the most unprofessional place ever. Everyone screamed and was encouraged to do so. Not only did most get a headache but the people on the phone always wondered what kind of place was this. Upper management always lied about everything and contradicted each other and some were down right evil. Training was a joke.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like human beings and act like humans yourself. Live up to your values because you don't. You wouldn't have to have training classes every week if you treated it like a professional work place instead of Auschwich and you are the Nazis there to torture them. Get things straight and stop lying and contradicting each other. You would also get more money from the debt collecting if you would stop the stupid screaming. It accomplishes nothing except this...i don't know how many people had their credit cards out ready to pay when some idiot started screaming. They would only say , "I'm sorry but I will mail my money owed in because I am not giving money over the phone to a zoo like this.

"Is like a high school with a very bad principal"

Former Employee - Collector in Lynnwood, WA
    Former Employee - Collector in Lynnwood, WA

I worked at Receivables Performance Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They hire everyone no matter what..so anyone has a chance to work

Cons

Too many to list... Minimum wave, (if they could, you would work for free)..No benefits, No potential personal growth, management does not listen, because they try to survive the upper management, and upper management try to survive the director / owner. The whole place is a true rat race, not human care at all..Ohh and Human Recourses seem to be trained by Nazis.

Advice to Management

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to your employees, and don't be afraid to talk to the owner if something is not right....