KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Receivables Performance Management Reviews

Updated Mar 27, 2021

Found 37 of over 38 reviews

2.7
Receivables Performance Management CEO Howard George (no image)
Howard George
  1. 3.0

Not bad Not great

Sep 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot to learn, Always busy

Cons

Too much work, Non adequate training

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

This place has amazing hours and great coworkers.

Jul 30, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This place has amazing hours and great coworkers. The job isn't too difficult for those who are just starting out, either, and you're constantly talking to people and working with people, so you definitely have to like that. I find a different challenge in my role in sales every day and I learn skills that I’m certain I'll take with me for other jobs in the future, so I appreciate that. It's been a great foundation for me skill-wise.

Cons

There are some challenges you have to face when you are starting out. But they transform you to be the best version of yourself.

3. The latest conversations about Finance

4. 5.0

There are many pros.

Jul 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are many pros and only one con to working with Receivables Performance Management that I can think of, and that's that they were willing to give me responsibilities that I thought were outside of my skillset a little too early, in my opinion. But here's the thing, I rose to the occasion. So it was like they saw in me something that I couldn't identify in myself. That's what sets this place apart from anywhere else I've ever worked.

Cons

The company is true to what they represent and promises to their client. I can't find any negative things to say about them.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Would recommend to a family member or friend!

Jul 23, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Generally, what I found while working here, the people who were having the worst time had the worst attitudes. This place is 100% what you make of it! But, really, what job isn't? As for me, I worked at RPM for 3 years and advanced quickly. They gave me more responsibilities when I was under-stimulated, provided challenges, and really decent pay throughout my experience there. Would recommend to a family member or friend!

Cons

Have nothing but praises for this company. I am feeling very good about them.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

The good kind of challenging.

Jul 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Receivables Performance Management is a financial and accounts receivables management services Company and most folks work in sales when they start out here. I currently work leading a sales team and it's been a valuable experience for me. You work with a variety of industries, so you get to communicate with many different folks from all walks of life. I can honestly say it's never boring. A challenging job -- but the good kind of challenging.

Cons

There are some challenges from time to time but you can learn to conquer them as you move forward.

7. 2.0

do not waste your time

Jul 18, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great parking as most of the spots are not in use due to lack of employees working for this company.

Cons

company stresses you are to comply and be respectful. and if you do not do exactly as told to your commissions could be affected and your job. Company is moving to Idaho for better minimum wage. will keep small subset here with corporate. seemed like a bullying non caring yuck.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee

So enjoined my time at RPM

Jun 22, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked on a great team that shared years of experience allowing me to progress in my career

Cons

Office chairs are not ergonomically comfortable

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Customer Service

Jul 18, 2018 - Customer Service in Lynnwood, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Close to I-5, quick reach if you are coming from South in AM, not so good if you are coming from North. Gridlock traffic.

Cons

Pay is low, despotic owner. If you ask a question is considered "polite arguing" and that is not allowed. Noisy managers shout while on the phone w/ customers.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Would recommend

Jun 11, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked here for years, I would recommend working here.

Cons

Vending machines constantly breaking down

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great organization to work for

Jun 8, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've never before been treated so fairly as I am here at RPM. The experience I've learned has allowed me to excel here and I look forward to many more years

Cons

More hours in the day

Viewing 11 - 20 of 37 Reviews