Recipe Unlimited Corporation Service Desk Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Recipe Unlimited Corporation Service Desk Analyst Reviews

Updated Apr 10, 2019

1.0
Recipe Unlimited Corporation CEO Frank Hennessey (no image)
Frank Hennessey
0 Rating

"Current Employee in IT Support"

Current Employee - Service Desk Analyst in Vaughan, ON

I have been working at Recipe Unlimited Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employed, co workers are nice.

Cons

Management can't seem to make a decision, for all the brands we support there's really no solution to anything. You patch and go, and the problem returns within next update. I get it, it's an job creation. If we solve all the problems we wouldn't have a support jobs. But it's aggravating when you can not feel confident that this fix will resolve their issue. Management is only focus on closing tickets even that same issue will reoccur again or issue is not even fixed yet. Work at home option is only available if you want to work overtime. There is no logic in that option, and plus schedule sucks as too many favoritism vs seniority. We're more short staff than before and yet management yells and screams why are there so many calls in the queue?

Continue reading
    Recipe Unlimited Corporation2019-04-10

"Service Desk Analyst"

Current Employee - Service Desk Analyst in Scarborough, ON

I have been working at Recipe Unlimited Corporation part-time for more than a year

Pros

- Friendly Workers - Get to troubleshoot POS, Payment Terminal, Computers - Work with different Vendors - Clean, desk job

Cons

- Hard to be fulltime - People don't share information easily - People will help if you ask but everyone just want to do their work and leave. You can work beside a person 30 hours a week but don't expect anyone to say as much as hi to you. Other than that if you just want to work and leave, this is not a bad place to work.

Recipe Unlimited Corporation2013-06-06

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews