KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Recruit Express

Is this your company?

Recruit Express

Add a Review

Recruit Express Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated Jan 3, 2021

Found 16 of over 386 reviews

2.8
Recruit Express Executive Director Joo Siang Sim (no image)
Joo Siang Sim
Pros
  • "great colleagues, fast paced environment(in 24 reviews)

• "Work from home, positive working environment in office(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "management will only treat you well if you hit the sales target(in 13 reviews)

• "no work life balance (even if you really cannot do any work, have to show face and stay back after 6pm)(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Call Centre agent

Jan 3, 2021 - Call Centre Agent in Bedok New Town,
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment with friendly colleagues

Cons

Long working hours and frequent OT

HR Manager

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear some of your experiences and wish you the best in your future endeavours.

2. 4.0
      Current Temporary Employee

Nov 20, 2020 - Human Resources Coordinator in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, positive working environment in office. Competitive full time salary

Cons

Outdated system, Low salary for temp and part time staff

HR Manager

Thank you for the review. We are committed to create a conducive and collaborative environment for all our employees and we are glad to hear some of your experiences. We thank you again for your contribution and feedback!

3. 3.0
      KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.seasonal-former

~

Apr 6, 2020 - KEY NOT FOUND: reviews.seasonal-anonymous in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

a conducive working environment in the office

Cons

poor management and organisation for recruitments

4. 2.0

Temp

Jan 3, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic and fast-paced working environment

Cons

Stressful, poor mentorship from seniors

HR Manager

Thank you for the review. We are committed to create a conducive and collaborative environment for all our employees and we are disappointed to hear some of your experiences. We value and consider all feedback and we will continue to find ways to improve. Thank you again for your contribution and feedback.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall good experience!

Mar 17, 2019 - Consultant in Kuala Lumpur
      Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoyed working here as a full time. I appreciate the company for giving me the opportunity to learn and grow as an individual professionally. Helpful and supportive colleagues, comfortable and friendly working environment, Great benefit scheme(incentives+bonus)!

Cons

None except it is a Competitive environment, great place to work at!

2 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for the review. We are committed to create a conducive and collaborative environment for all our employees and we are glad that you enjoyed working here. We wish you the best in your future endeavours!

6. 1.0
      Former Contractor

HR Coordinator (Part-Time)

Jan 17, 2019 - Anonymous Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. The team members that I worked with was friendly 2. I was able to achieve the target and bring in results to the team 3. It was a fast paced working environment

Cons

1. The CEO is very discriminative, disrespectful and self-centred. Of all the bosses that I encountered, he doesn't portray any qualities or strengths that inspire others to be like him. Other than the fact that he flaunts his wealth. 2. The system of one computer being shared across 2-3 employees is seriously stupid that does not contribute to any time and cost productive. No company ever practice this sort of system other than RE. 3. There is no work-life balance. 4. The pay for temp staff is only $7/hour. The fact that staff have to wear formal attire (some even purchase it), work in central locations (cost of travelling), amount of money spent on destressing (from the situation faced at work) and other necessary/personal expenses, there is hardly any savings. Employees are not fairly compensated. 5. There are rigid procedures/formalities/SOP that employees are expected to follow, which have proven to be ineffective in how work/results were done. (E.g: Forcing candidate to accept a job when they show little interest - resulting in more frustration)

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Consultant

Jul 6, 2017 - Recruitment Consultant in Taipei
      Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging and energetic working environment. Mentors are dedicated to teaching and leading junior colleagues to achieve goals step by step. It is also a rewarding job because we have competitive incentive scheme.

Cons

This is a high pressure job

3 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear some of your experiences and are committed to create a collaborative and conducive environment for all our employees. We appreciate your sharing.

8. 3.0
      Former Intern

Internship consultant

Mar 19, 2017 - Anonymous Intern
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to pursue a career a headhunter, the internship could be a good start. The colleagues are nice, the organization is flat, and working environment is fine. Internship will need to make calls, invite potential candidates and interview them by yourself, you can learn sales skills from the experience.

Cons

There are no complete training program within the company, so how much can you learn depends on your mentor. Compare to other headhunter company in Taiwan, recruit express is relatively very small, and if you don't want to pursue a headhunter career or you aren't interested in being a sales, don't waste time on it.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee

Merit-based and performance driven culture

Jun 5, 2016 - Team Manager in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Recruit Express as a fresh graduate in 2009 and I am thankful for the opportunity given to join a company who values their employee's career, growth and life. Recruit Express is a good platform for fresh graduates who are seeking out for a fun, dynamic & fast-paced working environment with fast track career progression. Consultants are also given fair leadership opportunities and career progression is very much determined by your own achievements. Overall, it is a merit-based and performance driven culture company.

Cons

Recruit Express a performance-based, highly competitive sales environment. Consultants have to be self disciplined and highly motivated to work hard and meet with target set and expectations.

10. 3.0

A career with prospects

May 29, 2016 - Senior Consultant in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Vibrant and fun working environment You will earn well if you do well Strong team spirit Professional business engagements and networking You will be attached to a mentor from the first day you join and get on-the-job training Opportunities to lead a team

Cons

Need to improve on employees' welfare

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews