Red Crown Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated February 18, 2019

3.6
Woo Kim

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great place - Great people"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Red Crown full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Family environment in and out of work. Never have I met a happier bunch of individuals who can find greatness in everyone and make you feel so welcome ..everyday. Made lifelong friends here.

Cons

They got big goals so have big standards and a big work ethic to match - not for the lazy - (but they work here too so you can crash with them too lol)

Advice to Management

love it, thank you, you opened my eyes

2. "ITS A SCAM"

Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Red Crown part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely nothing. there was nothing good about it, except getting used to work long hours and pay for parking.

Cons

its a scam. Not a serious workplace. money was taken from paychecks to pay for phones that were given out .

Advice to Management

what management ?

"Don't waste your time"

Pros

Great culture but none other than that

Cons

Terrible pyramid scheme
    No benefits
    Poor work life balance
    Work Monday-Saturday and get payed crap.

Advice to Management

Is being dishonest and shady that easy for you all?

"It takes hard work. Not for the lazy!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Red Crown full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Honestly, I love this job. I am a hard worker and I deserve opportunities like this to really expand myself and grow professionally. The people here are amazing and super helpful. They always support one another, and really seems like a family. I want to work at a place where I am appreciated and can have fun.

Cons

The only negative I see in this is that this isn't for lazy people. People especially who want to sit all day getting paid to do nothing. This isn't for the mediocre, the prideful, arrogant and quitters. I would honestly hope everyone could do this, but they cant. People now want everything to be easy. This isn't the job for you lazy people.

This isn't for negative people either, who like to complain. Go find another job to be miserable in. People here are positive, supportive and uplifting. Negativity is a no-no here.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Don't worry about people who talk badly about the company. They are all people who doesnt have the stomach for real work. They are just bitter about it. But keep it up, I believe your doing a great job.

"Great opportunity!!!!"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Red Crown full-time

Pros

Great place to start your training in owning your own business... Everyone is so helpful.

Cons

Requires hard work. This is not for the lazy!!!!

"Shedding light"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Working at Red Crown has given me the opportunity to strengthen many of my weaknesses. It challenges you & pushes you BEYOND your limits. You have the chance to meet & build relationships with all different kinds of people that come from all different kinds of backgrounds. This includes consumers. It's a fun, live, fast paced environment that truly brings out the best in you!

Cons

There are cons to any job if you choose to perceive it in that light. When I first started, I was a bit hesitant. I thought maybe it would be a scam & that I'd regret doing it. The commission pay also had me a little worried. But I've come to learn that there IS NO SCAM & that working on commission doesn't mean poor pay. The problem is people aren't really use to working for their money in a literal sense. They are also use to someone telling them how much $ they're worth an hour. This job breaks that chain completely. If you're not necessarily use to hard work & use to things being handed to you..this is most definitely not the job for you. (But that's cool, everything isn't for everyone)

Advice to Management

Stay sharp. Stay wise. Stay humble. If you do your absolute best, then you shall only receive just that! DO YOUR BEST.

"TERRIBLE PLACE TO WORK!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Red Crown full-time

Pros

The only thing positive I can say is that this place helps with customer service.

Cons

WOO KIM is the owner and is very full of himself! This place manipulates people and makes them believe that this is an opportunity. They try to tell you that If you aren't working day in and day out then you are lazy. That's not the case at all. You will be giving out free cellphones to low income families making commission with no base pay. This is one of the worst places to work and I am quitting soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Advice to Management

Stop manipulating people WOO KIM!

"Red Crown is an amazing job! Its comes with many opportunities to learn and grow not only professionally but personally."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Red Crown full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I work here because i want to learn to manage my own business and become better as a person , and Red Crown has given me that opportunity.

Cons

The job will challenge you to be very people oriented , as well as challenging your mental toughness in order to grow.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep positive vibes and learn to relate to customers to improve customer satisfacton as well as keeping an open mind in order to learn and take in new information.

"not for me"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Red Crown full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

it is good opportunity if you can ignore insults on the job from people who are getting help from government.

Cons

working outside in a suit, chasing people who came to get social benefits, offering them to sign up and receive a free phone and minutes to call people. being most of the time in poor areas. people disrespect you a lot.

"Paid on Commission"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Open to anyone with or without educational background. all job level at first are the same position no matter what previous experience you having or not.

Cons

i was lied to about the whole job duties and it was something else i applied for online but come to realize you have to go out to give products to people come rain come shinny you have to be in that hot sun. No free parking area, commission pay, have to work for around 10-12 hrs a day. No hourly pay, No stipend, no gas or transport fee, no benefits or insurance, no overtime even.

Advice to Management

stop lying about how sweet the job is to get more people to come join the organization and be truthful on the job posting online.