Red Experts in SAP Operations Reviews | Glassdoor

Red Experts in SAP Operations Reviews

Updated Nov 15, 2017

4.6
Red Experts in SAP Chief Executive Officer Ross Eades (no image)
Ross Eades
0 Rating

"Great company! Great opportunity for growth"

Current Employee - Operations in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the business. The leaders are very open to suggestions and ideas on areas to improve. There are some fun perks in the office: Payday Bagels, Beer Fridays, lots of team building outings.

Cons

Having central services out of another country can present challenges.

Red Experts in SAP2017-06-22
  2. "Good experience"

Former Employee - Operations in London, England

I worked at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

A very friendly environment and management.

Cons

Low pay compared to the market.

Red Experts in SAP2017-11-16
  3. "Fantastic culture, great people and opportunity to earn serious money"

Current Employee - Operations in London, England

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture we have here is simply amazing. You walk into the office and see people being genuinely happy - we have lots of fun at work! What I like the most about RED is the fact that everyone is being given the freedom to do what they do best. There's no micromanagement, you are trusted to deliver. Of course there's a lot of support and help available, but no one stands behind your back telling you how and when to do things. The earning potential here is great - you can easily earn £100k in your third year of being at RED - and that's while having fun and being surrounded by friends, rather than just work colleagues.

Cons

As in any recruitment job, finding the right candidate can be quite stressful at times. But then the rewards are great! Some people could say that the working hours are too long, but this doesn't apply to me as my manager is extremely flexible with my working hours and I get to work from home once or twice a week.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the amazing things you do - a lot of investments to make sure we are always at the forefront of technology; training to ensure our knowledge is always up to date; incentives to keep people motivated.

Red Experts in SAP2015-03-05
  4. "The Reviews Just Don't Do Red Justice"

Current Employee - Operation/Back Office in London, England

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Reading some of the reviews on Glassdoor, I had to wonder what company these people had been working at? Take a look at the reviews on other websites and it's a completely different story... Red has a fun working environment,, good equality, the office is fantastic with a pool tables, fussball etc. There is also an on site Café where you can get breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day. Yes Red is no longer in Piccadilly Circus but that office was falling apart around us. The St. Paul's / Bank is a great location with great links to transport and the rest of London. The Underground station is 5 minutes away and the area is full of shops, bars and restaurants for lunch break and after work. Having been here for 3+ years and I've seen the ups and the downs but this is genuinely one of the most enjoyable companies to work for. If you are prepared to work hard there are real benefits - commission, incentives and career progression. Every business faces growing pains, especially one that's grown from 3 offices to 10 in the 3 years and almost tripled the size of the staff in that time too. I'd personally take the bad reviews with a pinch of salt.

Cons

There has been a lack of communication between all the employees and managers. This has sometimes felt like a lack of direction. This is being addressed by the change of leadership, which is a breath of fresh air, but people need to be patient. The way that performance for the sales side of the business is reported is a little bit questionable. Statistics and metrics around call times, number of calls etc are out dated to say the least. Working hours can be long but in a selling environment that isn't unusual. However there needs to be a change in the approach to the lack of flexibility around this.

Advice to Management

Drive innovation through the business with new a strategy, working practices and technology.

Red Experts in SAP2014-03-26
  5. "Enjoyed working with Red!"

Former Contractor - Operations in London, England

I worked at Red Experts in SAP for less than a year

Pros

Lively and fun working environment, good internal communication between all the employees and managers, good equality, office equipment is great they also have a pool table and a x-box , good location with great links to transport, the Underground station is 2 min away and the area is full of good shops, bars and restaurants for lunch break and after work.

Cons

Fairly long working hours during the week that cause the work life balance to suffer a little bit but it is alright.

Red Experts in SAP2013-11-21
  6. "I really enjoy working here as the people are supportive and friendly - good working environment"

Current Employee - Operations in London, England

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for less than a year

Pros

We work in nice offices with friendly, supportive, international and fun people. The work is always interesting and never boring or repetitive, the whole company has a good buzz and despite the fact that there are offices all over the world there is a family feeling and everyone knows each other and shares a joke. This gets supported by incentives and events. Red really cares about its employees as long as you show commitment and good work but they would also help and support you when you need it to get you back on track.

Cons

Sometimes long (approving) processes with upper management. Unfortunately there is sometimes a relatively high staff turnover. The working hours are long with early starts and late finishes.

Red Experts in SAP2013-11-21