Red Experts in SAP Reviews

Updated Apr 22, 2021

4.1
Red Experts in SAP Chief Executive Officer Ross Eades (no image)
Ross Eades
Pros
  • "gives one good exposure to working environment(in 9 reviews)

• "Decent coverage of global SAP market(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours and long working day(in 19 reviews)

• "Long working hours but from what I(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Nice

Jan 31, 2021 - Law Clerk in Lexington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great to work for always!

Cons

Not a bad thing to say.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Had the potential to be a great place

Mar 15, 2021 - Sales Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

SAP is a booming industry

Cons

If you don’t know anything about SAP it’s going to be hard to get going.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

IT SAP Telemarketing Bodyshop.

Feb 27, 2020 - Recruiter in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

A decent office and lunch room. Decent benefits.

Cons

It’s essentially an IT Recruiting/Sales Telemarketing bodyshop. These people are full of it. You can be one of the brightest and most educated individuals, and they’ll still force you to read off of a generated script, sound like a robot and a broken record, and make 50-60 outbound cold calls to a database of people in the SAP community. Most people don’t want to be called and hang up on you or tell you not to call again. I ended up developing a close and personal relationship with a top SAP Consultant at Capgemini years before I started working for RED FLAG. He told me first hand that he doesn’t work with them because their rates are absolutely ridiculous. From my time there, most people I connected with did not want to work with RED or the clients they deal with. The operation is a mess. They don’t understand how to run an office or a business. Meetings and trainings are a waste of time. I was hired in as a Recruiter, even though I had more experience, more education and better professional and personal relationships with people in the SAP community than employees in Sales or Management positions. They micromanage the FUDGE out of you. They’ll let you go out of nowhere with no warning or explanation. What does that tell you?

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 1.0

Nightmare

Jul 27, 2020 - Sales in Jersey City, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Zero. I mean absolutely zero. Place almost ruined my life

Cons

The worst professional experience of my life. If you're a seasoned sales professional and are asked to work here. RUN not walk away. If you don't they'll make you watch corny sales pump up videos in the morning while your essentially working with children. You'll also have to work with another sales guy based in an office somewhere else who is possibly the biggest jerk I've ever spoken to. It's a very cliquey office in jersey city

2 people found this review helpful

Red Experts in SAP Response

Talent Acquisition & HR Manager

I am sorry that you did not have a positive experience while at RED. I am always eager to better understand negative feedback and so would welcome the opportunity for a confidential conversation. If you are happy to do so, please contact the RED Offices.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company and getting better

Jan 17, 2020 - Sales in Jersey City, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

We've had a leadership overhaul that's really set the company up for success. We have a core team of strong sales people and excellent delivery from our recruiters. RED has ambitious growth plans and are growing quickly.

Cons

If you're not local to the greater NYC area it can be a challenging commute.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

work hard, play hard, and make MONEY

Mar 27, 2014 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work hard, play hard. Red is a Awesome place to work. The coworkers and management are great. It’s like one big family. Senior management is supportive and wants you to be successful. The training is ongoing and I feel I like I learn new things every day. The office is right in the middle of Manhattan and an easy commute with several subways located nearby. Truth be told you get what you put in and this is not a place if you don’t want to be held accountable. If you want to make money, then you are in the right place. Commissions are un capped and there are some cool perks. Late nights out, team lunches at cools restaurants, and several team trips per year. Also 3 weeks paid vacation which I love.

Cons

the work hours can be long

7. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Requested to write a good review, So here goes

May 16, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Red "requests" employees to write a good reviews in order to improve the company image on Glassdoor. So here goes. You don't need previous experience to work at Red and office location is decent. You are encouraged to work hard and allowed the flexibility to target customers anywhere in the country.

Cons

Due to many poor reviews by former employees, management "requests" employees to write a good reviews . I feel that would be misleading since the work environment and company is not a good place to work for. In fact its just the opposite. The company lacks direction, poor management, and low morale. Long hours are "encouraged" and professionalism is almost non existent. Lack of direct customers in the US means Red is a body shop to the bigger IT Services firms. The benefits package is awful and the base/ commission plan is below industry average.

10 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great management, awesome training, great company!

Jan 30, 2014 - Database Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I WORKED IN THE NYC OFFICE. The management team is great, from the first day of training they guide step by step how to become successful in the SAP industry. They do not micromanage and give you every opportunity to make a lot of money. Ive never been part of something where the whole team is so helpful and appreciative of everything you do, literally everyone supports everyone its such a family atmosphere. The incentives are great, the company culture is great, happy hours group outings etc. I honestly feel blessed that I had the opportunity to start my career here.

Cons

If you arent ready to put in 100% dont work here. If you dont have ambitious goals, dont work here.

9. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Red - Don't work here unless you cant find anything else

May 24, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not many. Once was a good company to work for. Learn the SAP Market and travel. 15 holiday days

Cons

The change in management has destroyed Red which was once a top recruitment business. First they replace the CEO who was passionate and a great leader of the business. The new CEO ( who doesn’t seem to understand how to run a business) replaces one of the key leaders, the Europe Contracts director . A new management is launched in Europe who lack management experience and provides no direction. A new management team is lunched in the United States who lacks credibility replacing the US leadership that was passionate and provided direction. The new team works remote and seems to hire people that don’t fit the business. A new culture which lack direction, trust, results and work ethic is the order of the day Current employees are discussing their upcoming job interviews in public and jumping ship. Others have been “downsized” including some of the new management that ruined what we worked so hard on building Work here if you cant find a job anywhere else .

6 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company! Great opportunity for growth

Jun 22, 2017 - Operations in Jersey City, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the business. The leaders are very open to suggestions and ideas on areas to improve. There are some fun perks in the office: Payday Bagels, Beer Fridays, lots of team building outings.

Cons

Having central services out of another country can present challenges.

1 person found this review helpful