Red Experts in SAP "working environment" Reviews | Glassdoor

Red Experts in SAP Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated Feb 2, 2018

3.8
Red Experts in SAP CEO Ross Eades (no image)
Ross Eades
Pros
  • "gives one good exposure to working environment(in 8 reviews)

• "Very welcoming, buzzing atmosphere and a great work ethic as a first impression of the company(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Lots of content to learn and long hours (normal in this industry/position)(in 18 reviews)

• "Long working hours but from what I(in 12 reviews)

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "HR"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Red Experts in SAP

Pros

Great work environment for contract persons.

Cons

Little room for growth and shared opinions.

Red Experts in SAP2018-02-02
  2. "Fun Company...good people"

Former Employee - Senior SAP Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I worked at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Global network and a good work environment

Cons

HR admin is in the UK and it can cause delays in processes

Red Experts in SAP2017-07-27
  3. "Recruiter"

in New York, NY

I worked at Red Experts in SAP for more than a year

Pros

Great working environment. Terrific coworkers who genuinely enjoy spending time together. Standard work hard, play hard culture.

Cons

It's hard to say bad things about a company that clearly outlines a path to success. It's up to the employee to put the work in.

Red Experts in SAP2016-07-06

"Poor environment , low morale"

Former Employee - Delivery Consultant

I worked at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

This review is based on my opinion and experience working for Red I was excited when I first joined but after a few months realized I was not a match for the culture. I prefer a positive work environment based on trust and common goals Fast paced and well known in Europe SAP market Strong team that's not work shy

Cons

Low morale , Lack of direction, transparency, and leadership "encourages" employees to write positive reviews on glass door

Red Experts in SAP2016-04-06

Red Experts in SAP Response

April 12, 2016Talent & Engagement Manager

I am sorry that you did not have a positive experience whilst at RED and your criticisms are certainly not representative of those held by most employees, past and present. However, I am always eager to better understand negative feedback and so would welcome the opportunity for a confidential conversation. If you are happy to do so, please contact me. Andy McRae, CEO

5. "Good Company"

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP

Pros

Nice company to work for. Lots of room for growth. Good benefits, and decent salary. Loved the work environment and staff.

Cons

The long hours are not conducive to having a family or life outside of being at work. That has an effect on attitudes.

Red Experts in SAP2014-12-17
  6. "data collection"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I worked at Red Experts in SAP

Pros

gives one good exposure to working environment

Cons

they pay little in comparison with what one does

Red Experts in SAP2017-04-22
  7. "The Reviews Just Don't Do Red Justice"

Current Employee - Operation/Back Office in London, England

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Reading some of the reviews on Glassdoor, I had to wonder what company these people had been working at? Take a look at the reviews on other websites and it's a completely different story... Red has a fun working environment,, good equality, the office is fantastic with a pool tables, fussball etc. There is also an on site Café where you can get breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day. Yes Red is no longer in Piccadilly Circus but that office was falling apart around us. The St. Paul's / Bank is a great location with great links to transport and the rest of London. The Underground station is 5 minutes away and the area is full of shops, bars and restaurants for lunch break and after work. Having been here for 3+ years and I've seen the ups and the downs but this is genuinely one of the most enjoyable companies to work for. If you are prepared to work hard there are real benefits - commission, incentives and career progression. Every business faces growing pains, especially one that's grown from 3 offices to 10 in the 3 years and almost tripled the size of the staff in that time too. I'd personally take the bad reviews with a pinch of salt.

Cons

There has been a lack of communication between all the employees and managers. This has sometimes felt like a lack of direction. This is being addressed by the change of leadership, which is a breath of fresh air, but people need to be patient. The way that performance for the sales side of the business is reported is a little bit questionable. Statistics and metrics around call times, number of calls etc are out dated to say the least. Working hours can be long but in a selling environment that isn't unusual. However there needs to be a change in the approach to the lack of flexibility around this.

Red Experts in SAP2014-03-26
  8. "Enjoyed working with Red!"

Former Contractor - Operations in London, England

I worked at Red Experts in SAP for less than a year

Pros

Lively and fun working environment, good internal communication between all the employees and managers, good equality, office equipment is great they also have a pool table and a x-box , good location with great links to transport, the Underground station is 2 min away and the area is full of good shops, bars and restaurants for lunch break and after work.

Cons

Fairly long working hours during the week that cause the work life balance to suffer a little bit but it is alright.

Red Experts in SAP2013-11-21