What people are saying about Red Hat
Got a burning question about Red Hat? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Red Hat employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Red Hat has a great culture as you would expect from a company that founded it's roots in open source." (in 493 reviews)
- "Great People building Great Products for Great Customers!" (in 342 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and brand name" (in 218 reviews)
- "benefits are good" (in 159 reviews)
- "Work culture is good and supportive" (in 99 reviews)
- "Low salary and after 3 years the job become too repetitive." (in 125 reviews)
- "bad management" (in 119 reviews)
- "Low pay at that time." (in 90 reviews)
- "the only drawback is that the quality of management isn't universally vetted and a bad manager can ruin your experience" (in 78 reviews)
- "Probably a throwback to the startup days and senior leadership." (in 47 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Red Hat and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 11 of over 4K reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "growing pains"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Sep 1, 2022Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
People truly care and want to see you grow. Great product that customers love.
Transitionary period for the org sl expect some growing pains, but the team is so supportive it makes it manageable.