Red Light PR "showroom" Reviews | Glassdoor

Red Light PR Employee Reviews about "showroom"

Updated Mar 27, 2018

Found 26 reviews

3.1
Red Light PR CEO Jen Phillips (no image)
Jen Phillips
Pros
  • "I was able to learn a lot about the fashion PR business and it made my interest for that profession grow even more(in 16 reviews)

• "We did a lot of pitching both through email and in person on magazine desksides(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "Too many interns at a time someday(in 15 reviews)

• "It is imperative that you enjoy talking to others, it let's the AE's and showroom manager know that you want to learn(in 10 reviews)

Reviews about "showroom"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great internship experience"

Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Red Light PR

Pros

My favorite part of interning with Red Light would have to be getting the opportunity to assist stylists with pulls. I have been able to learn so much about the industry through this internship and each day I find myself learning more and more. The account executives are always willing to answer any and all questions to help the interns gain as much information as possible. I especially love that everyone in the... showroom is super personable and approachable! This was by far the best interning experience I've ever had.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that due to some of the interns availability, some day there will be 5+ interns and other days you could be the only intern for a couple hours. Handling the showroom solo isn't bad at all but it is definitely nice when there are multiple interns.

Red Light PR2016-04-27
  2. "Summer internship in LA"

Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Red Light PR

Pros

I moved to LA from out of state for the summer in order to gain experience in Entertainment and Fashion PR. It was such a great experience because I learned so much about the Fashion PR industry. Andriana, the showroom manager and internship coordinator at the LA office, is so sweet and really took the time to get to know each of the interns individually. I was interested in learning more about her job and she made... sure to include me in some of her day to day work such as reaching out to celebrity stylists. I spent a lot of time assisting with pulls in the showroom, packaging celebrity gifts, and conducting research for the clients. I really enjoyed my time there and I feel that is has helped me prepare for future opportunities.

Cons

Unfortunately, summers are sometimes slower in the show room so there would be days when we had some down time. However, the Red Light team did a good job of finding assignments for the interns to work on. Andriana did mention that the showroom is usually busier during the spring and fall when there are more red carpet events and Fashion Week.

Red Light PR2015-09-07
  3. "Intern"

Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at Red Light PR part-time for less than a year

Pros

Quickly answered to my application, hands on with opportunity to work directly with account executives

Cons

Sometimes not a lot to do, unpaid, the CEO said we were going to do things that never ended up happening, a lot of cleaning of the showroom

Red Light PR2015-01-05