Found 391 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Money is good for a part time job provided it is the busier times of the year." (in 394 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and interacting with customers is fun" (in 205 reviews)
- "was fun and had good pay" (in 202 reviews)
- "This is the perfect job as a primary or secondary job and is great for people in school." (in 198 reviews)
- "Flexible hours for student or those with other time commitments.Hourly money isn't bad for an entry" (in 185 reviews)
- "Management was poor and unreliable" (in 481 reviews)
- "Managers have us clean tables along with hosting even though we don't get any tips at all." (in 223 reviews)
- "Blatant favoritism" (in 53 reviews)
- "management played favorites and often promoted the worst employees." (in 30 reviews)
- "Detached upper management and difficult customers who 'are always right' according to corporate" (in 27 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Red Lobster and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "flexible schedule"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Oct 31, 2014ServerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsAlpharetta, GA
Red Lobster has been a great experience for me and is extremely flexible with the work schedule.
People don't know how to tip, the hours can be long some days, but the money at the end of the night can be both rewarding or disappointing it sucks not really knowing how much your going to make.
- 1.0May 21, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
flexible schedule (but if you take time off they usually 'forget' to schedule you). It's really hard to get fired from this company, probably why they're listed as one of the top 500 companies to work for.
unprofessional management, under staffed, overworked,
- 5.0Apr 21, 2017Server/WaiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great money..the management is willing to work with your schedule...very happy environment to work in with great customers
Must have flexible schedule...some shifts are long and require long hours of being on your feet constantly
- 3.0Oct 21, 2020Server/WaitressFormer EmployeeBelpre, OH
Cash every shift is nice and I make decent money. Management is very hands on and helpful. Very flexible schedule as there is always someone who can cover you if you need off
Best money is nights and weekends when I need to be home with the family.
- 3.0Aug 21, 2023HostessFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBronx, NY
Flexible with schedule and will work with you seasonally if you are young and in school. Easy job. Comfortable pay for someone young without a career yet or side job.
Not much room/any room for pay growth
- 5.0Oct 27, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The management, food, and environment is great. They respect your availability and are flexible when it comes to scheduling and last minute changes.
You have to smell the food while working and aren't able to eat any until after your shift but overall its a great place to work at.
- 5.0May 18, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Good money for the most part. Flexible schedule most people have 2nd jobs and school so they work with your schedule.
Can only work 6 hours a day unless you take s break which they never give breaks only on mothers day or valentines day.
- 4.0Feb 16, 2015Line CookFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Fast pase fun envirment. Very flexible on their schedule and a great place to work at.
Management is having a hard time adjusting to the change of ownership.
- 1.0May 28, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearOklahoma City, OK
flexible schedule and discounts on food inside the restaurants and that is pretty much it.
everything else this company is completely trash and I hate it truly and deeply