Found 232 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Red Lobster
The Work-Life Bowl
Is anyone not from the US? When did you get used to American food? I have been here for quite long but I still mostly eat Asian food (Chinese Indian Japanese Korean Thai Vietnamese in alphabetical order) so in the South, it was difficult to find good spots. Then I went to some of the established chains (Apple Bee’s Red Lobster Cheesecake Factory etc) and realized there wasn’t much for me to order. What would be a good way to get used to American food that most Americans eat?
Got a burning question about Red Lobster? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Red Lobster employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Money is good as a server not so much as a bartender on the weekends." (in 383 reviews)
- "was fun and had good pay" (in 201 reviews)
- "This is the perfect job as a primary or secondary job and is great for people in school." (in 196 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and interacting with customers is fun" (in 190 reviews)
- "Flexible hours for student or those with other time commitments.Hourly money isn't bad for an entry" (in 175 reviews)
- "Management was poor and unreliable" (in 464 reviews)
- "Managers have us clean tables along with hosting even though we don't get any tips at all." (in 210 reviews)
- "Too much favoritism going on." (in 54 reviews)
- "My managers played favorites and treated the majority of us like crap." (in 33 reviews)
- "Detached upper management and difficult customers who 'are always right' according to corporate" (in 27 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Red Lobster and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Apr 21, 2017Server/WaiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great money..the management is willing to work with your schedule...very happy environment to work in with great customers
Must have flexible schedule...some shifts are long and require long hours of being on your feet constantly