Found 25 of over 28 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is lower than the industry and local standards." (in 3 reviews)
- "Upper management is passive." (in 2 reviews)
- "Other Managers have ego problems that get in the way of getting work done, others still, will do literally no work when they feel they can get away with it, and do it in front of other employees, whom they do not feel threatened by." (in 1 reviews)
- 1.0Oct 28, 2023Quality AssuranceFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCary, NC
Personally my teammates were very sweet, as a contractor I was not allowed to participate in most full time events.
Inconsiderate towards people with mental and physical health issues, I was forced to return to the office to keep my job, despite all my concerns with returning, as well as over an hour commute with no bonus/compensation/increase pay to help with transition. Shortly after the return to the office, 3 weeks to be exact, I was informed day of that I was getting laid off. This was also in the middle of an HR investigation after providing medical documents to the staffing agency I was with. They claimed my layoff was because they had to reduce headcount, I have no way of knowing. Higher ups and HR were always very short and acted as though they didn't want to help anyone with any of their problems, and everything was always out of everyone's control. Lack of communication all around across projects and teams and the company as a whole. It really was a negative environment. Really inconsiderate and unprofessional with the way everything was handled as well.
- 5.0Mar 30, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Flexible, work-life-balance and a great group of people! Transparency and culture are number one.
Not many to name. Owned by Ubisoft with a HQ in France can be challenging but internal team is amazing!
- 3.0Dec 4, 2021Senior Level DesignerCurrent EmployeeCary, NC
Stable gig for sure if you are concerned about high turn overs
Pay is pretty low , n o profit sharing, and very limited bonus program
- 4.0Aug 22, 2021Mission ScripterCurrent EmployeeCary, NC
Amazing talent, supportive staff and management, robust tools and resources that make doing your job as painless as possible. Work life balance top notch
Slow steady growth, although it means job security and stability, also means very slow to promote or move anywhere significantly up the chain1
- 5.0Jul 21, 2021DeveloperCurrent Employee
Good culture, very inclusive. Lots of senior people on every team. High standards, but no crunch.
Working under the Ubisoft umbrella can sometimes be a bit crowded.
- 5.0Feb 15, 2017Senior Environment ArtistCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCary, NC
Family friendly, great work/life balance, great projects as part of Ubisoft, flexible, good pay in a very nice area.
Some people have been there for a very long time, fresh blood would be great. But it's also a sign that it's a great place to stay.5
- 4.0Nov 23, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Great Work Life Balance. Pay is reasonable. Benefits are great. Management does care about the people working for them.
Completely at the mercy of Ubisoft corporate. Watched multiple great ideas at the studio end up getting developed by other Ubisoft studios without Red Storm.1
Red Storm Entertainment Reviews FAQs
Red Storm Entertainment has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 28 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Red Storm Entertainment to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
68% of Red Storm Entertainment employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Red Storm Entertainment 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.