Red Tower Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 15 reviews

2.7
Red Tower Marketing CEO Diana Rojas
Diana Rojas
  1. "Good Opportunity to start a career."

Current Employee - Account Executive in South San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Red Tower Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'v been working at red tower for around 4 months now, and had the opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the telecom industry, handling their accounts, reports, marketing research, I have learned about different skills like being able to participate on different meeting, the company has a really good environment, definitely young environment, and the company culture is to promote within. High... earning for a first job with not much of experience is another thing that has help me.

Cons

You put in a little more hours but it's worth it if you want to move up to a better position. Commute might be a con during the mornings.

Advice to Management

Keep ok motivating and inspiring the team to grow and expand. Good things can come from the actual team.

Red Tower Marketing2015-10-24
  2. "Red towers"

Former Freelancer - Sales Associate in Emeryville, CA

I worked at Red Tower Marketing for less than a year

Pros

It's a very good place to work if your a people person cause u get to meet and greet a lot of people from all around the world and you giving away free phone and who don't want a free phone

Cons

We don't have the phone on had cause a lot of people that qualifies for the phone have no where to send it to and they are very old phones with very little buttons that's hard to see

Advice to Management

I think you should have the phones on site and you should up grade to touch screens or get bigger button

Red Tower Marketing2015-10-24
  3. "Great Opportunity to grow and learn"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in South San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Red Tower Marketing part-time for less than a year

Pros

Red Tower Marketing is a professional and creative marketing firm that provides it's employees with the right tools and resources to grow as an individual and succeed in the marketing field. As a student I have learned more here than in the actual classroom, the management is always pushing you to your fullest potential and supporting you in whatever creative ideas or opinions you may have. I have learned a lot... about myself through the cycle of development which the owner, Diana Rojas, implemented to help me improve in areas such as confidence and organization. Overall, the work environment is lively and fun always having crew nights and challenge Friday making the work day something to look forward to.

Cons

Commute us far for me living in ocean beach. Perfect for those who live close to the Bart.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Motivating us to push ourselves will allow us to achieve the goals we set faster than we may have hoped.

Red Tower Marketing2015-10-22

October 23, 2015Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback, everything is reviewed and read. We want everyone to know about Red Tower Marketing and the different opportunities that we provide. We appreciate the good reviews. HR Department.

4. "Opportunity"

I have been working at Red Tower Marketing

Pros

Working with the company for seven months has taught me a lot about business and the importance of networking. I've learned valuable marketing skills as well as practiced them with top trainers. Everyday I'm leaning something new and developing qualities that allow me to lead myself and others in a progressive direction. This has been a growing experience that couldn't provided anywhere else.

Cons

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Red Tower Marketing2015-10-22
  5. "This Company is NO GOOD!"

Current Contractor - Salesperson in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Red Tower Marketing for less than a year

Pros

They say you can get "marketing" experience. In reality, you are just a saleswoman or salesperson standing on the street corner hustling for change.

Cons

You have almost no work benefits working at this company, according to my experience. You will either be selling some kind of Comcast service at a Walmart booth or you will be out on the streets in poor neighborhoods trying to sell a free phone from Assurance wireless. You get $10 per phone plan you sell. You will be trying to yell to get people's attention for hours until your voice gives out. They have a mandatory... training in the morning each day and another mandatory wrap up at the end of each day. You are expected to show up at 8am and work until 5pm and then go back to the office for the final lesson and to return equipment; so you are not done until about 6:30pm and then you need to go home, which might be around 8pm because of traffic. It did not seem worthwhile. The company head, Diana Rojas has moved around town and business locations. She had an address in Emeryville, then moved to a location in South San Francisco, then moved again. It doesn't seem stable, just constantly changing, like the workforce and their telephone numbers. The worst part is that they do NOT PAY on time and they don't make it priority to see that everyone gets their paychecks. It is a terrible struggle trying to get your paycheck. I am really disappointed with this company.

Advice to Management

They need to pay their workers on time, which they sometimes don't.

Red Tower Marketing2015-11-17

"Red Tower Marketing is a total scam. There is no marketing but only sales work, that also on the streets."

I worked at Red Tower Marketing full-time

Pros

No pros only cons ....

Cons

Unlimited, the space is not enough to mention.

Advice to Management

Don't misguide people in the name of marketing. Grow up and do some mature business have some work ethics.

Red Tower Marketing2015-10-29
  7. "As a recent college graduate who studied marketing....."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

I worked at Red Tower Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

As a recent college graduate who studied marketing i was able to gain a lot of the practical skills which completed my studies greatly. Being able to spend time with one of the top managers on a daily basis also helped me develop both my confidence and business acumen

Cons

no real negatives, bar the commute which turned out to be too far for me when the company moved from Emeryville to south San Francisco

Advice to Management

All and all i'd dont have many recommendations however being a start up it would be better if you could offer more benefits

Red Tower Marketing2015-09-01

October 23, 2015Managing Director

8. "Definitely not a glamorous job"

I worked at Red Tower Marketing

Pros

You learn a lot of good lessons in the morning meetings or "teach backs" but as for the job itself, it's not really worth it. They are really vague about the job description in the interview. If all you need is quick cash and you're good at selling things then you could potentially earn a lot in this job.

Cons

This job isn't for everyone. You're selling phones on the street, if that's not something you're interested in then don't bother taking this job.

Advice to Management

Management needs a little bit of help, things were very disorganized

Red Tower Marketing2015-08-27

October 23, 2015Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback, everything is reviewed and read. We want everyone to know about Red Tower Marketing and the different opportunities that we provide, since we have a partnership with different companies. We will take your review into consideration for our future. ...

9. "Experience at Red Tower Marketing"

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Red Tower Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are looking to get experience into the marketing field, as well as micro management this could be a good fit for you. i've been working at red tower and since i first started I definitely improve with public speaking and team development. Definitely room for growth if you are willing to work hard.

Cons

The commute can be a little bit tough if you live in the bay area to get to the office every day on time for the traffic.

Advice to Management

I think being more flexible with the schedules could help for the ones we live across the bridge since we have to commute to san francisco

Red Tower Marketing2015-08-12

10. "Must Avoid !"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

I worked at Red Tower Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Multilevel marketing strategy, if you get to the top, you might have a lot of suckers under you and making money for you !

Cons

You receive 10 dollars for every person you sign up ! This is a dirty and crappy job. Have to dress professional and go to low income areas, standing in the cold or hot sun and sign up people who has medical and etc for a free phone; while getting evicted by the police due to illegal operation on the street. Promotions are a joke, you don't even get a raise ! but you do get a better title that sounds better !!!!!

Red Tower Marketing2015-09-11

October 23, 2015Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback, everything is reviewed and read. We want everyone to know about Red Tower Marketing and the different opportunities that we provide. We will take your review into consideration for our future. HR Department.

Found 15 reviews