I worked at Redeemer Lutheran Church (Virginia) part-time (More than a year)
- always kept me in a great mood
- allowed me to instill creativity and knowledge to thirsty young minds
- to be a caretaker, which I naturally am
- went on to develop close bonds with many children
-one teacher I assisted did not believe in comforting children which was difficult for me
- there were also a few difficult parents (but nothing to bother me)
Overall a great experience!
Advice to Management
When every staff member is saying that one teacher is being cold and detached with just 4 year old children, perhaps try having a conversation with her to see where it might lead. Perhaps that's her nature and she is unaware?
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?