RediClinic Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.6
Webster Golinkin

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Good pay, good benefits, great schedule and even better people (in 9 reviews)

• Great pay, benefits and many opportunities for recognition because it is a small company (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • The fact that you only receive a 30 minute lunch break for a 12 hour shift is illegal (in 7 reviews)

• very high turnover rate - plp literally run out of here both clinicians and MA (in 6 reviews)

1. "Meh"

Former Employee - Clinical Assistant in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Clinical Assistant in Austin, TX

I worked at RediClinic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Days off during the week, co-workers

Cons

Management, disorganized, not adequate equipment, long hours

Advice to Management

Answer questions directly and concisely, everyone sees through the corporate crap

2. "Clinician"

I have been working at RediClinic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Full time salary and benefits at competative pay for 3.5 days per week.

Cons

Performance based evaluation uses number of services and patient satisfaction scores to rate clinicans. Management is unable to provide concrete identifyers to support score.

Advice to Management

Be transparent in your evaluations. Prioritize your clinical staff over your corporate/business metrics.

3. "So far so good"

Current Employee - Clinician in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Clinician in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at RediClinic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule allows one to run errands and make appointments on days off.
    OSP readily accessible for guidance or bounce an idea.

Cons

Long hours short break. Loud in some clinics. Not always someone to cover for you if you request PTO or CME or vacation.

"Company has gotten worst. Nps be aware!!!"

Current Employee - Family Nurse Practitioner in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Family Nurse Practitioner in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at RediClinic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy my pay check every two weeks and having off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday every other weekend, yet the flip side of it is having to work the other weekends Friday Saturday and Sunday.
    So yes you are working every other weekend, 3 days straight.

Cons

Nps are left to work alone in the clinic for 12 HOURS, in solitude, which I was told was illegal to leave a clinician alone in the clinic. (There are barely any Medical assistants left because they let them go and are not replacing them). Breaks are 30 min long, and at times are interrupted for meetings etc. Be ready to register patients, verify insurance coverage, do your own vitals, rapid test, blood work, urine test, neb. Tx., have patients fill out surveys, clean the clinic, and take out the trash before you leave, etc.

This job is losing lots of good Nps in the philadelphia surrounding market which says alot about the Clinicians not being happy here. When you read the "positive" reviews, they are mostly from the newer Nps or even management.
    Give it a good 3 months and their opinions will definitely change even about management.

Keep in mind, your license is put at risk, when told to see any and all patients that walk in the clinic. And fyi: I have never spoken to my osp and I dare not call management for questions, as their responses have a condescending tone to it. Be prepared to look up diagnosis, treatments, or partner with another NP at another clinic that you can at least call for clinical and insurance verification help.

Just got hired at another job as we speak, where I will be more appreciated. I will not be forced to work every holiday ( because they are paid days off), and my level of education will not wasted on allergies, sinus infections, common colds, strep, or flu.

5. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Clinician in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Clinician in Houston, TX

I have been working at RediClinic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- great pay
    - great benefits
    - 401k matching, PTO, tuition reimbursement, CEU monies, etc.
    - adequate clinical support (oversight physician/clinical coordinator) & protocols in place to refer to
    - manager in the Houston area has great clinical and leadership skills and is always available
    - they have texted/called me on my off days to see if I am available to cover, but that's it, if I have plans they understand, most of the time someone usually picks up
    - if you are that person who comes to work and do what you are expected and meet expectations, there shouldn't be any problems
    - minor acute illnesses to treat, no chronic illnesses to manage, and no narcotics to worry about
    - some reviews here just sounded plain childish, "if it's your bday, you have to work, if there's a death in the family, no flowers ...." if you think you are special and deserve an off day on your bday then this is not the place for you ... grow up
    - good schedule, I like how I am off every other weekends, there are 2 weeks in a month that you are off Fri, Sat, Sun, half day of Tues, Wed, & Thurs .. celebrate your bday during those times haha

Cons

- there are times a clinician may work alone, this is after all resources have been exhausted, there's always someone available to call for assistance if you get stuck w/ something
    - I think majority of the bad reviews came from employees who have been fired, reprimanded multiple times, or those who came in w/ unrealistic expectations that were not met
    You should give the company a chance. Be the hard working person you are. Avoid gossips. Always have a positive outlook. Know what's expected from you and meet those expectations.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your employees and reward those who work hard.
    Hire more people to cover, especially clinical assistants.

"Lies, lies and oh by the way more lies"

Former Employee - Clinician in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Clinician in Houston, TX

I worked at RediClinic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Honestly, there aren't any....other than a pay check.

Cons

During the interview process you are told all kinds of wonderful things about the company and the management. Then you start working and everything is different. The managers lie straight to your face, your hard work goes unnoticed, basically like another person said....you are treated like garbage.

Advice to Management

Get some leadership training, better yet, get some new managers.

7. "Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Clinician in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Clinician in Seattle, WA

I have been working at RediClinic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Salary, scope of practice, benefits great, supervisors great, culture of learning

Cons

Rotation schedule hard to plan personal life, payor registration needs to be updated information

Advice to Management

Develop improved marketing strategies for Seattle area

8. "Love it!"

Pros

Wonderful culture, supportive staff. Company works hard to keep staff's best interest at heart. Overall, a great place to work.

Cons

Rite Aid influence is apparent and can be challenging from time to time. The systems can be cumbersome and security has sacrificed efficiency.

"Poor company to work for"

Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Houston, TX

I worked at RediClinic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Like every one stated, the pay and the benefits are decent.

Cons

Management stop posting fake reviews about how great this place is! Employees are treated poorly and forced to market and offer services not needed!

"Clinicians steer clear"

I worked at RediClinic full-time

Pros

Competitive pay/benefits
    Rite aid staff is kind and helpful in most stores (Seattle market)
    ARNP’s in other clinics are passionate about care and wonderful coworkers

Cons

As said in other reviews there is not enough character space to discuss all of the cons. Before you take a position read the reviews and look at yelp reviews. Take into consideration the Glassdoor rating would be lower, but a fake review was put on here. The Rediclinic is not a good place to practice and has a very high turnover rate. Some of these may have been mentions, but I will list a few negatives.
    1) You work alone, which means empty the trash, sweep and mop the floors, order supplies, stock supplies, do inventory, run the register, put in insurance information, demographics and take all calls.
    2) You are often bored out of your mind or busy with zero support and constant interruptions.
    3) You get no training. You are trained to put in insurance information and register a patient.
    4) You are treated like a cashier and not respected as a provider.
    5) You spend the majority of your time of paperwork and checking patients in. A lot of the visits are immunizations and cough/cold.
    6) You are pushed to see patients you should not. The gold standard is….We don’t offer that but treat them anyway so we can increase our numbers.
    Ultimately it is a risk to your license to take a position.
    7) Most of the services you are told you will offer you don’t. They don’t want to train providers and don’t have a market for other services. You mostly give vaccines and treat cough, cold, flu, sore throat.
    The management team ignores issues and there is no importance on great patient care. They care about numbers and survey results.

Advice to Management

Treat providers with respect and as professionals.