KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.0
Redwood Logistics CEO Mark Yeager
Mark Yeager

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "good culture, fast(in 12 reviews)
  • "Great people and energy!(in 10 reviews)
  • "Management is great and really makes you feel welcome and helps you anytime you need it.(in 8 reviews)
  • "New upper management open to learning and have made positive changes(in 7 reviews)
  • "Great work environment and great employees.(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

Great Place to Work

Apr 5, 2022 - Customer Operations in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is very flexible. The environment is very laid back and relaxed. Of course, you will have stressful day but my overall day is pretty fun. Great people to work with and for. Best decision!

Cons

It will take some time to catch on, so don't rush the training process. You will get frustrated but it will all be worth it in the end.

Redwood Logistics Response

Director, HR

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the experience! We are always looking for more specific input on the training efforts particularly in our branch offices, so if you feel comfortable sharing more specific feedback on that, please reach out to HR@redwoodlogistics.com.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Redwood review

Apr 21, 2022 - Carrier Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun work environment, young, motivating,

Cons

Long hours and some stress

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company if you want to work the same position and make the same amount of money for your whole life

Jun 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- work from home - relaxed work environment - business model that is sustainable and easy to understand

Cons

- unless you want to be a manager, there is literally no room for growth. Which makes sense, I guess, but there is literally only a handful of manager positions. So you might be working the same role, making the same amount of money for years. - the base salary is kinda low, but they make up for it with a bonus. You get a decent bonus, but it gets taxed to death. So you are probably making a little less than you could somewhere else. - company does not invest in you professionally or personally. They do the occasional “employee appreciation day” free lunch, yoga on your lunch break, etc. But good luck getting a raise or getting them to reimburse you on a degree. - no raises that at at least keep up with inflation - unless you want to work in logistics the rest of your life, there is not a lot of room for growth or learning

4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Redwood Review

Jun 13, 2022 - Client Logistics Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, music in office, high energy, fast-paced

Cons

unorganized structure difficult to advance pay is low

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Salary Review

May 25, 2022 - Solutions Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, employee moral and bonuses

Cons

Base salary, training, negotiations , and Communication are the main cons

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Fast Paced, Learn and Contribute a lot

May 18, 2022 - Accounting Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to develop career

Cons

Can be challenging to keep up

7. 1.0

Incompetent leadership

May 9, 2022 - Software QA Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home 3 days a week

Cons

-ridiculous deadlines -expected to work weekends on last second notice -told that there was no money for bonuses or raises after a company meeting where management bragged how our work brought in another stream of revenue -extra side work from CTO that are outside of your actual projects -took on the work of 3 people and was told I was disappointing because of ONE bug missed -saw some of the best PMs and BAs leave within months due to being overworked which was thrown onto me -had the audacity to blame me because on of the then CTOs didn’t do their work and I couldn’t somehow magically get them to do it either.

3 people found this review helpful

Redwood Logistics Response

Director, HR

Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your experience at Redwood, however it appears some of your references are from several years ago, and the organization of our PM, BA, QA functions have changed structurally for improved process.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, Fantastic Bosses

Mar 14, 2022 - Tracking Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Bosses were very understanding of my time and gave me time off when my situation required one. - The work/life balance was incredible - The culture was great to be a part of, co-workers are very friendly.

Cons

- One thing I could say is that the training was subpar. I mostly had to learn the job by myself, but I was working remote and my bosses were always available to answer questions.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Another Brokerage

Apr 21, 2022 - Carrier Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Typical Chicago brokerage, lots of fun to be had and money to be made

Cons

Long hours day in and day out

10. 5.0

I'm happy I worked here

Apr 7, 2022 - Carrier Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun environment, great people, you learn a lot, can make great money as an entry level role.

Cons

Long hours, never turn it off.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Reviews

Redwood Logistics Reviews FAQs

Redwood Logistics has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 143 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Redwood Logistics to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Redwood Logistics employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Redwood Logistics. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

75% of Redwood Logistics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Redwood Logistics 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Redwood Logistics to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Redwood Logistics Job Seekers