Redwood Scientific Technologies Reviews

3.8
  1. "CEO"

5.0
    Current Employee - Management in Upland, CA

I have been working at Redwood Scientific Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have had a lot of jobs and this is a very different place with lots of freedom and they see Mt really feel for the customers and want to make sure the customer have a good experience.

Cons

It is a small company with small company issues I also feel that the middle management is not up to the job of free thinking and growth.

Continue reading
  2. "Customer Service Representative"

5.0
    Customer Service Representative/Sales in Claremont, CA

I have been working at Redwood Scientific Technologies

Pros

This is a great company to work for. Staff is very welcoming and friendly! Pay is above and beyond what other customer service jobs offer. With full benefits, retirement, daily, weekly, and monthly bonuses, and 10% commission on every sale on top of that! Besides the great things that come along with working for the company, Redwood has amazing products that actually work! So they have very satisfied customers who will keep coming back, and telling family and friends about us!

Cons

There is none so far!

3. "How To Rip Off The Elderly"

1.0
    Current Intern - Customer Service Representative/Sales in Claremont, CA

I have been working at Redwood Scientific Technologies for less than a year

Pros

There are none.. The owner an his clones have perfected the perfect way to steal money from elderly . The auto re-ship scheme Jason the owner has perfected this old idea to extreme levels

Cons

The owner pockets enormous amount of money from elderly people who are scammed money straight out of there bank accounts... this place should be investigated by the Feds. They are scamming people from every Part of the country. .

Continue reading

Redwood Scientific Technologies Response

May 3, 2016Business Manager

Dear Past Employee, first of all we understand your bitterness of your termination. We have numerous emails from you requesting to work overtime and even offering to assist with the opening of our new location. Here, at Redwood Scientific Technologies, all employees are taken care of and provided with a very competitive salary package which is very hard to come buy with most businesses. However, with this very competitive salary package, all employees must perform to maintain their job as with any other business. If you felt unhappy, as an at-will employee you did not need any reason to come back as an employee but instead you did and you also offered to work more. Now, as far as our business we have many groups of customers across the board that are notified of all charges by opting to trial buy our products. We allow all customers to return products they are unhappy with however, just like any business you can't request a refund for something you have already used or refuse to send back, that would be considered stealing. Our business model allows for people who are not able to afford a product full price to test out the product before buying. Unfortunately, some customers try the product and refuse to pay. But we have gladly offered other options to fix these issues and for this we take value in providing exceptional customer service. Once again, we understand your frustration and unhappiness for an employee as yourself not being able to perform the job duties listed in the requirements. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews