Reflektive Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.3
Rajeev Behera

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Director of Employee Success"

I have been working at Reflektive full-time

Pros

Reflektive truly cares about empowering people to grow themselves at work, which is seen through the amount of feedback we listen to and use in building our platform.

I love the people I work with, we help one another succeed and treat each other with respect.

I've never worked in such an upbeat, empathetic and motivating culture.

Cons

Knowing how to fulfill customer needs while also remaining focused on innovation is a challenging balancing act.

"Potential...but no true leaders"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Reflektive full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly & positive co-workers, nice office space, recent funding

Cons

The prior experience and leadership across teams is lacking, creating undo silos. For a start-up, the pace and drive are not there and requests to help solve pre-sales or even current customer needs are met with apathy. Alot do not want to admit what they do not know, but the service and product suffer for it. Lack of trust from directors and managers on their reports - they are told instead of coached through situations (another example of lack of experience). Discouragement to work remote. Comp & benefits on low side.

Advice to Management

We need true leadership in every division with experience in SaaS, so that we are all driving towards a common mission...and more clarity on company vision.

"Poor employer, could be much better."

Former Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Reflektive full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Young company that's growing, so scope to improve and be agile.

Cons

Company already works in silos. No clear direction. Bad interal communication.

Advice to Management

Give employees more ownership over their work. Listen. Provide room to address employee grievences.

"Senior Accountant"

I worked at Reflektive full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very laid back and fun environment with plenty of opportunity for growth. Amazing pay for the titles. Hands down one of the highest in the bay. I'm sad I had to leave, but had to do what was best for myself. This company has a lot of promise and has very intelligent and friendly people working there.

Cons

A few cons were probably the location was tough to get to if you take BART in. The benefits were so-so, but for me that was expected for a start up. No 401k match, good enough health/dental if it's just you, but not the best if you have a family. Decent PTO policy. Lastly, it's a little chaotic because there weren't any set processes and it was near impossible to get people's time. Always running from one meeting to the next.

Advice to Management

Slow down on hiring so much and focus on improving processes and being more efficient rather than trying to make up for it with additional employees. It's going to kill your bottom line. Also, work on the benefits a little bit. Primarily get a new company to go through for your 401k. The place you used when I was there was just awful.

"Amazing place to work -- arguably the BEST!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Reflektive full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing company to work for!! Probably the best that I've been at yet. If you're looking to make an impact and grow you're career in the best way, you need to work here :-) Everyone is very smart, driven, passionate and ready to help our customers grow in the same way. Love this place!!!

Cons

None to report at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep rewarding your talented and hard working employees that are greatly impacting the business. Doing so will ensure that you continue to keep your greatest assets happy and motivated to stay. Thank you for fighting for us!

"Great Place To Work!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Reflektive part-time (More than a year)

Pros

People here really care about what they do. No matter what department you're in, employees support each other and are really friendly and helpful. Layout of the office is spacious and open, and the lounge area is good for networking and group lunches.

Cons

Getting 1-on-1 time or feedback with the CEO was nonexistent. I had to train my replacement the same day that I was let go, and I was never given an explanation as to why I wasn't invited to interview for the job on a full-time basis. A lot of emphasis was placed on the snacks/kitchen area without a clear budget, which became problematic as more people were hired.

Advice to Management

Give more feedback.

"Lies--they dont even use their own product"

Former Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Reflektive full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of money wasted on expensive juices, cupcakes and prime real estate in downtown San Francisco. So it "looks" cool at least. Typical startup. But it was--by far--the easiest job I've ever had! Reps could take lunches for 2-3 hours, sit on the roof gossiping all afternoon.

Cons

I was lied to upon hiring. I was told that reps had hit their numbers every quarter and they hadn't lost a single person. I start working there and come to find that they had lost half of their biz dev reps within the past four months. My manager never had one-on-ones with me. And their product is a huge joke--its all about feedback. Never once did I see feedback being given or received at Reflektive. I'm not sure what their goal is (make money and feel important?), but it's not to improve feedback in organizations/businesses.

Advice to Management

I've worked at Microsoft and now Amazon. I know what top hires look like. Furthermore, I know what leaders look like.
    Reflektive fails on each and every level.

"Great company to create and to grow!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Reflektive full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- strong vision
    - commitment to culture
    - belief in building a strong foundation
    - inclusive

Cons

- too early to say; typical start up challenges

Advice to Management

- stay focused on building and sustaining a strong culture
    - accountability is key

"Amazing company and co-workers"

I have been working at Reflektive full-time

Pros

Great collaboration across teams and amazing mangers who really care about your career growth and success. Everyone is incredibly friendly and I not only feel like a part of my own team but a part of the company as a whole.

Leadership has a great vision for the company which is clearly communicated at our all-hands meetings.

Cons

Fast paced and like any startup, priorities can change quickly. This is a plus for me but could be a con for others.

10. "Business Development Representative"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Reflektive full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really exciting place to work, Great location, amazing product, energetic/young team, great leadership, opportunity for growth, gym in building.

Cons

growing pains - sometimes things can get a little hectic but then again I'll take that over being stuck in the doldrums.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and great things will happen!