Regency Beauty Institute Lead Educator Reviews | Glassdoor

Joe Gaylord
  1. "Lead Educator"

Current Employee - Lead Educator

I have been working at Regency Beauty Institute part-time

Pros

Wonderful place to work. In my experience I've received complete support and daily encouragement from my campus manger and human resources. The owner of the company vista often which adds Value and a sense of comfort...as a former student and current employee my journey with this company has rally shaped my life. I'm greatly appreciative and fortunate. With the birth of Studio Lumia they have change the quality big the cosmetology professional

Cons

Not enough licensed teachers out there applying for these wonder positions.

Continue reading
    Regency Beauty Institute2016-09-20

"High turn over, terrible upper management, low raises, constant change and inconsistencies."

Former Employee - Lead Educator in Lansing, MI

I worked at Regency Beauty Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked with a few amazing people who I will always hold close to my heart. If it wasn't for these three people I would have lasted as long as I did. The new curriculum is exciting and different from any other.

Cons

In the year and a few months that I worked there we had three area mangers, four different instructors, countless upper management. I have never seen so much turn over. The company went through a very large change and new curriculum that we were hyped up about. They failed to tell anyone there would be mass firings. We had seven employees before the changes and when I left there were two and another campuses manager was filling in two days aweek. One of the employees that stayed with the company was extremely difficult. She caused trouble with almost every other employee, outbursts with students, very frequently called ins. It amazed me how no one else could get support from HR expect her.

Continue reading