Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Reviews

3.9
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals President, CEO, and Director Leonard S. Schleifer
Leonard S. Schleifer
  1. Featured Review

"Great company, great benefits"

Current Employee - Lead Biotech Production Specialist

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros

Regeneron is a great place to work. They go above and beyond the typical employer by having BBQ's in the summer, bikes that can be rode around campus and a competitive salary. Regeneron is a young company with great potential as they are growing tremendously.

Cons

Since the company is growing so quickly, management is starting to lose sight of their own employees.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals2019-08-06
  2. "Amazing people and culture!"

Current Employee - Director in Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time

Pros

Truly genuine and collaborative people across the organization. Everyone is working proactively toward common goals - all focused on our patients!

Cons

Nothing glaring or pervasive. My department could use a more streamlined approach to decision-making.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals2020-04-21
  3. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Engineering Co-Op in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company culture and environment. Even as a co-op I was very well respected and nobody had any trouble taking time out of their day to help me with something or even ask my opinion on something. It's evident that Regeneron cares about it's employees and celebrates success. There will never be a dull moment and you will always have something to do.

Cons

Fast paced environment, hours can get long.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals2020-05-27

"Great company to work for but work/life balance for RAs is horrible"

Former Employee - R&D Associate in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A great place to learn new things, work hard, and learn how to be independent - Great coworkers -Amazing scientific facilities - On-site Coffee Labs - LOTS of resources -- you're never pinching your pennies. It doesn't matter if something is very expensive, if it saves you time and effort, you can buy it - Lots of great company events -A VERY extravagant holiday party

Cons

- The work/life balance of RA's is abysmal. Lots of OT and even weekend work is expected - Scientists in the same group are extremely competitive with each other causing inefficient use of time/resources - Credit is not always given where it is due - 401k is only given with stocks which take 4 years to vest - Company reviews are arbitrary. Hitting all of your ambitious goals will leave you with a "medium." - Compensation is not as high as other competitors in the industry

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals2020-05-04
  5. "Review Of company"

Current Employee - Biotech Production Specialist in Rensselaer, NY

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time

Pros

Good Place to work for

Cons

Nothing to add at this time

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals2020-05-01
  6. "Regeneron"

Former Employee - Cardiovascular Specialty Sales Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great science is fantastic overall, The people I worked with were outstanding

Cons

CEO probably still doesn't like the fact that sales drives business and as an MD, that is old school thinking.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals2020-04-28

"It's very dysfunctional..."

1.0
    Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company develops medicine with people in mind, puts people before money.

Cons

Doesn't matter how great the company is. The work environment depends on the department, and my department head can't lead, and the department has been stuck in a permanent limbo for many years. It's a toxic culture where people go to great lengths to undermine and manipulate others. I've seen people thrown under the bus many times. If you expect a normal, professional working environment, then this place is not for you. If you speak the truth, the road will be very bumpy and difficult for you.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals2020-05-28

"Manager is Everything"

Current Employee - Research Associate in Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the company. High tech, flexible, 18 days pto to start. Good 401k matching. Parking garage, free coffee lab (full time). Has sports teams. Has gym with towels provided.

Cons

Can sometimes be fast paced; but with communication this is manageable. Also, pick a department that excites you, and trust your gut with the vibe of the phone interview. Also, HR is chronically slow getting back to you so don’t feel bad about following up.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals2020-04-10

"RGC"

2.0

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time

Pros

Great culture and awesome people

Cons

Management doesn't know how to lead and Doesn't know who to hire.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals2020-05-01

"The company as a whole is great!"

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Company benefits are fantastic Holiday party is amazing

Cons

Stay away from this position if you can!!!! Management treats you like a number, not a person. You are all about metrics. Very young, immature employees. It’s a power hungry department. Run away from this department if you can!!!!

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals2020-04-25