KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Healthcare

7h

a

Counselor

Just started a new job as an LMHC 7 weeks ago. It’s fee for service. Was told during the interview I’d have a full caseload always and have more stable clients. However, I’ve been getting at least 1 no show/cancel per day and found out that I don’t get paid for it unless the client pays. Now with these no show / late cancels, I have less clients and no new intakes are being put in my schedule even though I’ve alerted the intake dept several times. Is it bad I want to leave already?

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Pay is good , one of the highest paying tech jobs(in 11 reviews)
  • "life balance, good benefits(in 9 reviews)
  • "great people, wonderful opportunities to make impact because group size.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Nurse friendly, overtime available, positive attitudes among coworkers, supportive administration, grateful patients, groundbreaking technology and learning possibilities, amazing opportunities to mold future doctors(in 3 reviews)
  • "The staff for most part is great.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management is poor, as I was promised management training that I did not receive.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Exceptionally poor executive leadership and management.(in 7 reviews)
  • "CNO/Management shows favoritism, CNO lying on staff, CNO lies to keep you from transferring to another department, CNO refuses to leave her office to assist nurses in need, No open door policy, penalized for speaking up in patients defense, No team work,(in 3 reviews)
  • "facility needs a make over(in 3 reviews)
  • "Supervisor didnt not care(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Regional One Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Career at Regional One Health

May 2, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful place to work Feeling good about taking care of the injured and acutely Ill trauma patients

Cons

Very busy with a heavy work load

2. 5.0

Great culture, rewarding job

Apr 12, 2022 - Critical Care Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture of this small hospital is excellent. I have the CNO's phone number in my phone and I can text her whenever I need to. The CEO knows everyone by name. During the worst parts of COVID, they gave us retention pay and bonuses that made it worth not taking lucrative travel assignments. If there is a problem, we can have it be addressed. I have been in school while working here and they have accommodated my schedule satisfactorily. This was my first job as an RN and it was a great place to learn. There are plenty of RTs who are rockstars, and M-F there are OTs, PTs, and STs. There is mutual respect and appreciation between all disciplines, and everyone is willing to jump in and help in any situation. It is also rewarding to see patients come in fairly unstable and requiring ventilation and then a few weeks or months later, meet them walking in the hall on a nasal cannula.

Cons

If you get tired of seeing the same patients over and over again, don't work here.

3. 5.0

Extended Care Hospital

Apr 27, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

great management great patient ratios great doctors

Cons

not sure, hard to think of anything

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Regional One

Apr 22, 2022 - Student Nurse Extern in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the employees are very friendly

Cons

Facilities are not as nice as some other hospitals

5. 4.0

Job

Apr 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will gain a lot of experience

Cons

They dont have a pay scale.

6. 5.0

Great culture

Apr 9, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very great culture at the regional one healthcare extended care hospital. Management take suggestions and everyone works as a team.

Cons

Only several days where there are limited staffing

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great Pay, even better experience

Mar 22, 2022 - Burn Nurse in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Holiday pay Above market prn pay for area Top tier critical care experience and training from the best Training hospital Level 1 trauma center

Cons

High turnover in burn unit due to nature of job. Very laborious

8. 5.0

Number One Trauma Center for High Risk Pregnancies

Mar 18, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong, competent nurses, staff to patient ratio safe. Resources available.

Cons

I have no complaints for this position

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Work Enviorment

Apr 25, 2022 - EPMO Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid Remote option and reasonable pay

Cons

Toxic work environment and lack of support from leadership

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Nice Place to Work

Mar 8, 2022 - Software Engineer in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice Place to Work good work-life balance, good benefits Sense of independence, freedom. A safe place for all orientations and beliefs.

Cons

hard to advance in your career

Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Reviews

Regional One Health Reviews FAQs

Regional One Health has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 150 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Regional One Health to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Regional One Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Regional One Health. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

71% of Regional One Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Regional One Health 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Regional One Health to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, workplace, management.

Popular Careers with Regional One Health Job Seekers