What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I got a lot of experience and met many great people and stylists." (in 46 reviews)
- "Great training and lots of perks if you work hard." (in 23 reviews)
- "Hours are flexible with stylist schedules." (in 21 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and freebies." (in 19 reviews)
- "great coworkers to work with" (in 15 reviews)
- "Low pay increases" (in 83 reviews)
- "Poor management and too much heirarchy" (in 54 reviews)
- "Awful upper management." (in 46 reviews)
- "Your DL will tell you that you can make commission by doing add ons and upselling product." (in 35 reviews)
- "They pretty much want you to live in the store and work constantly for little or no benefits." (in 35 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Regis Corporation and is not affected by filters.
Found 1,185 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 29, 2022District LeaderFormer Employee
I loved traveling between salons and managing 13 salons. I enjoyed promoting and hosting events to campaign our brand. Interacting with newer stylists leading them on their journey to success
The company unfortunately closed down
Regis Corporation Reviews FAQs
Regis Corporation has an overall rating of 2.6 out of 5, based on over 1,215 reviews left anonymously by employees. 28% of employees would recommend working at Regis Corporation to a friend and 24% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
28% of Regis Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Regis Corporation 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.