Regus Reviews in Addison, TX | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Regus Chief Executive and Director Mark Dixon
Mark Dixon

Pros
Cons
  • Upper management doesn't know what's going on in the center's because managers lie to them in order to look good (in 76 reviews)

• Hard to provide good customer service when you are stretched so thin (in 42 reviews)

"Sale Support Coordinator"

Former Employee - Sales Support Coordinator in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Support Coordinator in Addison, TX

I worked at Regus (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly working environment and sales team was great to work with. Location was also great.

Cons

Position was temp and a lot of people were laid off while I was there (7 months). From what regular employee mentioned, the pay wasn't great, sometimes employees were not paid on time.

"Don't get comfortable!"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Addison, TX
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Addison, TX

I worked at Regus as a contractor

Pros

Easy work schedule.
    Some good people.
    Fast pace.

Cons

Terrible management.
    Terrible training.
    Terrible communication.
    Will terminate without notice or cause.
    Medium pay for complex work.
    Zero assignment direction.

Advice to Management

Train your supervisors to have better management skills. Have better training period! Treat your employees better.

3. "Not a great place for a contractor"

Former Contractor - Content Writer in Addison, TX
    Former Contractor - Content Writer in Addison, TX

I worked at Regus as a contractor

Pros

The people I worked with were very nice and friendly.

Cons

The office atmosphere is very stuff, more formal dress is required. I don't feel they were very open and honest with me during contract negotiations and were quite stingy with their pay offers.

"Lots of change"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I worked at Regus full-time

Pros

If you do not like something wait and maybe it will change for the better.

Cons

Poor communication and leadership. Poor customer relations.

Advice to Management

Be honest with the employees and customers.

"Dissappointed"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant, Sales and Marketing in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant, Sales and Marketing in Addison, TX

Pros

Great benefits, reasonable salary, opportunity for growth. No expense spared for employees in Sales. Selection of coffee vending in the kitchens.

Cons

Although one supervisor was spectacular, the majority of supervisors and coworkers were either very dry or very liberal. Alcohol widely accepted in social events and world business meeting. Disappointed at the level of self indulgence and self focus.

Advice to Management

Minimize access to alcohol for business functions and place more focus on what can help employees be successful. Pay closer attention to vulgar language used by some management and guide business who respects their employees.

"Unethical Practices"

Former Employee - Corporate Sales in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Corporate Sales in Addison, TX

Pros

Getting paid, although there was one time where no one did

Cons

Stressful job related to unorganized management. Seriously, asking managers questions and they don't know anything-ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

You fend for yourself here and don't get paid enough. Most people that have been at Regus have not had a raise in 5 years and the CEO's don't plan on implementing for a while.

Regus plays favorites and tolerates racial and sexual offenses. I would not recommend this to any human being who has common sense!

Advice to Management

Grow up and run the business! See that your clients are suffering and do something about it! Clean your company out! I suggest starting at the head!

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The only good thing I can about the company is that the co-workers are nice. The Health benefits are ok.

Cons

They keep cutting our pay. It's truly sad that you work so hard, but have nothing to show for it.

Advice to Management

Stop cutting pay and then on the other hand trying to convince us to work long hours.

"Mixed Feelings"

Former Employee - Learing and Development in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Learing and Development in Addison, TX

Pros

Regus is a global company with the feel of a small company. I really felt the culture brought employees together so that we felt like a close-knit family.

In my particular case, I worked at a beautiful office with great amenities. This is generally the case with Regus, as they specialize in executive office space, so it was always nice to come to work.

I also appreciate that they are active in the community and supported charitable causes.

Cons

Upper management often made it difficult for people to effectively do their jobs.

They have been trying to implement yearly performance reviews, but this has not been part of the culture, so I never got one, let alone a raise.

Things change from week to week, and often these changes do not make sense, i.e., people being laid off and then brought back 6 weeks later, changing a policy and changing it back 6 months later.

This is just an observation, but many people complained of being overworked (and often underpaid), especially the field staff. This seems to be getting worse, as they are laying off field personnel and consolidating roles, increasing the workload for those who are already stressed out and overworked.

Advice to Management

Listen more to your employees. You hired them because they are smart and capable. They are an asset to you as much as your customers are, and if they are not treated properly, the best will find other opportunities.

"Horrible! ABSOLUTELY the Worse company/employer/Management for whom I have Ever worked in my 40 year working career!"

Former Employee - Telecom Support Tech in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Telecom Support Tech in Addison, TX

Pros

There are No Pros for this company! There are not enough words to say how I Really feel about Regus. AND, there are literally thousands more past and present employees who feel the same.

Cons

Management, management, management!! Managers are Not managers, they are puppets of the levels above them. It starts with the CEO Mark Dixen and 'it' flows downhill from there. "Micro-management" is the word of the day, the month, the year! Again - Worse company Ever!! Don't waste your time, your efforts, or your health!

Advice to Management

Quit!! Retire!! Go count the grains of sand on a beach. Do Anything but Try to run a company or instill good employees with your - I can't even say the word, but it is four letters - pick one.

"Large reduction in corporate office work force, no promotion availability, management disrespects employees."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I have been working at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the type of work that I do and they have good benefits.

Cons

No training, micro management, management disrespects employees, tries to control professional and personal life.

Advice to Management

The old time belief that your employees have no other options except employment with your company is not a reality. I believe in work-life balance, I don't take advantage of you, and do not appreciate the way you speak to and treat your team.

Showing 21 of 1,078 reviews