Regus Reviews | Glassdoor

Regus Chief Executive and Director Mark Dixon
Mark Dixon

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Upper management doesn't know what's going on in the center's because managers lie to them in order to look good (in 79 reviews)

• Hard to provide good customer service when you are stretched so thin (in 43 reviews)

1. "CSM"

I have been working at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

WORKING WITH LOTS OF DIFFERENT CLIENTELE SO YOU CAN MAKE CONTACTS FOR BETTER OPPORTNITIES.

Cons

EVERYTHING! THIS COMPANY IS DYSFUNCTIONAL STARTNG AT THE TOP. THEREFORE! IT WILL NEVER CHANGE.!

Advice to Management

Clean house starting at the top. If you are not a yes person, and you believe in running a business morally and ethically than this place is not for you. Yes, their financials keep growing because they just keep opening and acquiring smaller competition, this company continues to boast about continued increase in revenue when in fact it has to do with cash ntinuec cuts at the center level where they are responsible for taking care of the customers.

"Run - and don't Look back"

Former Employee - Area Director in Germany, GA
    Former Employee - Area Director in Germany, GA

I worked at Regus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Collegues
    Extra day off at Birthday
    Pay is okish but for the workload not good enough
    Cool locations
    Cool product

Cons

No philosophy
    Upper management lies
    Changes over changes
    No help where it is needed and at the end it's your fault
    You are a number in a system which is easy to be changed

Advice to Management

Trust your people more
    Give them advice, help and training
    Hire more people - reduced work load for the existing ones

"Awful Place to work"

Former Employee - Community Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Community Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Regus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great health benefits

Cons

More work less pay

Advice to Management

Stop giving Community managers more and more work and help them out, customer service in the centers is suffering because employees are over worked.

"Horrible!"

I have been working at Regus full-time

Pros

Wonderful clients and great contacts.

Cons

terrible management, no guidance or training. Management constantly lies about you and to cover them not only themselves from loosing their jobs but also so that you do not know what you are doing and get in trouble.

Advice to Management

more accountability for their direct management. employees in the centers have no support from corporate. they need the support.

"Avoid renting office space at Johns Creek location"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Regus as a contractor

Pros

Clean office, renting virtual office

Cons

Money hungry. Do not provide notice when changing terms.

Advice to Management

Our company rented a virtual office for over 2 years at Regus Johns Creek location. As soon as management changed, we were contacted by Megan Embry and were advised that they are unable to accept our mail for several of our companies. They wanted to raise our price up in the amount of $300.00 per month and refused to accept our mail immediately.

This was very unprofessional and created a lot of business problems to our company. All of our mail was refused and a lot of payments were sent to the bank.

All payments that were sent by UPS were refused to be accepted by the office and created a lot of mistrust between our office and clients. Refusing to accept our mail without proper notification and not giving us opportunity to take timely actions to forward mail to a different place, our company found itself in the situation where a lot of important documents and clients payments now are circulating all over the country.

I would avoid working with Regus Johns Creek location.

"Avoid like the plague"

I worked at Regus full-time

Pros

Can't think of any. If they buy out the company you worked for, expect to have the world promised to you, then beat up and knocked down.

Cons

They are dishonest, do not care about client retention and treat managers like dirt.

Advice to Management

Respect your employees, work on client retention are reasonable rates instead of gouging clients on renewals, then giving away that office to the next client for less money.

"n/a"

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great concept renting office space to small business owners

Cons

Compensation not near what market requires for job description

Advice to Management

Increase pay for the amount of work that is required

"Complete lack of ethics and no integrity"

Current Employee - Community Manager
    Current Employee - Community Manager

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good healthcare and vacation package

Cons

Minuscule bonuses (100 bucks), understaffed, no raises ever, only hire part time to avoid paying benefits, nickel and dime mentality

Advice to Management

Bring back full time center teams.

"Abused, Bullied, Micro Managed"

Current Employee - Area Manager
    Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I used to love my job, but that changed Feb 2016, and has gotten progressively worse.

I work with some amazing people.

Cons

I used to love my job here, and now I hate it. The stress and pressure to sell is unacceptable and Change happens daily, customer focus is a pretense, KPI's are unrealistic and the atmosphere is abusive, bullying, and micro-management for performance is commonplace. Bonus is nearly impossible to calculate with nebulous adjustments, and if you are lucky enough to make bonus, it's still not enough to make you want to work here. Co-workers complain to each other daily, even those that are successful. The company has gone

Advice to Management

Do your homework. Expectations based on numbers created from" what you need to earn", is unrealistic and unfair to employees. When you open centers in "throw away" multi location contracts and don't research market prices, hold yourselves accountable when the product doesn't sell because it's overpriced and poorly located workspace. Salespeople perform best in a positive work environment and there is nothing positive about this place.

"Disorganized and upper mgmt doesn't care about their employees"

Former Employee - Area Manager
    Former Employee - Area Manager

I worked at Regus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Colleagues and clients are amazing. You'll meet a lot of great people. Fun job with fast paced environment. Lots of independent decisions.

Cons

Upper mgmt only cares about $, rips customers off, doesn't pay staff well, lies and has horrible systems. BILLING system worst of all. You'll spend more time stressing and trying to justify the crap to your clients then you will producing sales the way you should in any position. It's a shame because it could be so different with just a little care towards the employees who run the centers! Makes no sense!!

Advice to Management

The competition is getting ahead! Now is not the time to start adding additional fees. Take care is your sales team- they will bring in more if you just put some focus on them!

Showing 364 of 1,103 reviews