Regus Reviews | Glassdoor

Regus Reviews

Updated April 27, 2017

Pros
Cons
  • Some managers will do just about anything to close a deal even if it is unethical - upper management will just look the other way (in 72 reviews)

• Hard to provide good customer service when you are stretched so thin (in 42 reviews)

"Best company I have ever worked for."

Current Employee - Coaching General Manager in Ridgeland, MS
    Current Employee - Coaching General Manager in Ridgeland, MS

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Encouragement to run my own business with the guidance and encouragement of my AD and RVP is fantastic! I am provided with the tools and training to run a successful business and exceed my customers' expectations. The work life balance atmosphere is great. Paid time off and paid holidays work out to over 3 weeks paid time off in the first year alone! Excellent benefits packages are available. Senior management leadership is top notch. Recently restructured North America with great leadership and clear communication of the company's current and future plans.

Cons

If you do not like change, this is not a good fit for you. Change is a constant at Regus.

Advice to Management

Continue to solicit and listen to the local team members. The local team hears first hand from our customers and has a sense of what is and what is not working.

2. "Strong growth, industry leader"

Current Employee - General Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - General Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent work environment and respected Brand in the industry

Cons

Corporate staff cutbacks leave the field staff unsupported

Advice to Management

Being penny wise and pound foolish with regards to labor weakens your foundation

"Awesome company with a care for their employees"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orange, CA

I have been working at Regus part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pros are endless but the work environment is my favorite by far.

Cons

Training is usually slow or not there.

Advice to Management

Work on making the training more condensed and precise.

5. "Professional demeanor with multi tasking experience and meeting an array of great business professionals."

Former Employee - Client Service Representative in Lake Success, NY
    Former Employee - Client Service Representative in Lake Success, NY

I worked at Regus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Meeting great business professionals good heAlth benefits generous personal and vacation time.. Bonus incentives

Cons

Could be at times overwhelming

"My experience at Regus has been amazing!"

Current Employee - Senior Client Service Representative in Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Senior Client Service Representative in Madison, WI

I have been working at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The PTO is amazing. It is accrued which is fine by me. You don't have to wait a year to get PTO. They also have floating holiday's. The benefits are good as well; dental, vision, medical, 401k, life insurance...etc. The job role was accurately described to me and is fun. In my opinion, it is the serving job of reception work. There is variety and always something to do.

Cons

Some of the challenges are the inconsistency in the deals made with clients. However, once you have more of a grasp on the job, it is easier to keep up with the differing deals made.

"Client Service Representative II"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative II in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing growth oppertunities and excellent support and team work!
    I have worked with Regus for over two years and cannot express enough how amazing my experiance has been. I have learned so much in this company from my management team and coworker that has proved invaluable in both my work and personal life. I have grown with in the company very seemlessly and will continue to do so as long as there are positions above me until I retire and I am greatful to work for a company that encourages this. I also came from a medical background in which 90 hour work week are the norm and love that at Regus this is not the case. I have weekends with my family and friends again and love it. I will always recommend Regus to anyone looking for a career or any of our products.

Cons

I have never had an issue while working for this company. I have no notes for the management tyeam.

Advice to Management

I love the business model and flexability this company provides. Please keep growing!

"Great job, dynamic company."

Current Employee - Area Director in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Area Director in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Regus has been a great opportunity for me and provides an environment for professional development. The company is growing rapidly and is evolving to meet the needs of clients worldwide. Along with this growth comes much opportunity for advancement for those who work hard and are willing to accept and execute on developmental feedback. No days are the same at Regus, which keeps the job as challenging as it is rewarding. We are encouraged to give back to our community and our team enjoys that opportunity by volunteering at local charities several times a year. It has been the most enjoyable career in my 30 years of work history.

Cons

For people who can easily adapt to change this company is a great fit. Those who are resistant to change and challenge they will have a difficult time with the rapid pace and responsibility the roles here require.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. You are focusing on the right things to create a great environment for the employees and customers alike. The Las Vegas area has developed a great culture because of the solid direction from senior leadership.

"Excellent company to work for!"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative II in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Regus is a very positive, professional, and friendly environment to work in whether you are a client or an employee. Your value is made evident and is appreciated by all levels of management on a a regular basis.

I truly enjoy working for Regus and would highly reccomend it to anyone looking for employment!

Cons

None:

The schedule is perfect- Monday-Friday with weekends off :)

Management is very supportive of it's employees and is always eager to promote growth from within!

Advice to Management

There have been many exciting changes and growth to our region and I look forward to more of that in the future!

10. "Exciting and Fast paced professional business with huge potential"

Current Employee - Area Director in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Area Director in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with Regus for 5 years and I must say it is the best decision I could have made for my career. Regus is a performance based company that has achieved amazing growth in a relatively limited time. The support from upper management is better than any company I have ever been in. The individuals that I work with on a daily basis are some of the most driven and accomplished professionals I have ever had the privilege to work with. The culture is evolving and had made great strides in becoming more customer and employee centric. With the right focus and support, you are able to achieve a great work/life balance. Regus is a great company to work for with a bright future and an all-star team.
    In summary, there is strong support from management, competitive pay, flexibility, a dynamic environment, a performance based, and longevity.

Cons

There is constant change, some good and some bad. System upgrades and improvements are slow and slightly behind the current technology. This can lead to unnecessary time spent on manual processed or correcting mistakes made by automated processes.

Advice to Management

If you improve systems functionality it will solve several critical areas of the business and allow for better scalability

11. "Regus is fast-paced, growing company that offers great opportunities!"

Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

-opportunity for growth
    -great clients
    -great company culture
    -great work/life balance

Cons

I have no major cons at this time.

Showing 120 of 1,045 reviews