Rehab Resources Reviews | Glassdoor

Rehab Resources Reviews

Updated Dec 1, 2016

Found 16 reviews

4.1
Rehab Resources CEO Edward Alberts (no image)
Edward Alberts
  1. "Truly the Best of the Best!"

I have been working at Rehab Resources

Pros

Working for Rehab Resources has easily been the most rewarding career opportunity I've had and the most caring, family oriented organization I've ever worked for. They provide a perfect equation of positive atmosphere + compassionate co-workers + fulfilling work which equals the kind of job that makes me want to get out of bed in the morning. Do what you love & love what you do... we've all rolled our eyes at this... before, myself included, until now. Rehab Resources has somehow managed to create a professional lifestyle for its employees that accounts for the personal key factors of family life and flexibility, all while still being able to focus on the needs of the industry and be successful. No matter your circumstance or situation, you're cared for on both professional and personal fronts. That's hard to come by these days. Some of my favorite perks: administrators make you feel like an individual who matters, opportunity for advancement and both professional & personal growth, fun work environment, great team based approach, and a wide variety of opportunities and settings.

Cons

No cons worthy of being named off stand out to me. This company sees what I would rate a normal share of "ups & downs" (not a fan of cliche phrases), but the directors, administrators, and even co-workers amongst themselves continuously communicate and work together to problem solve, implement changes, and grow together as a whole.

Rehab Resources2016-09-28
  2. "Good company with lack of growth potential"

I have been working at Rehab Resources full-time

Pros

Great people and teams; nice facilities to work in; decent time off policies

Cons

Lack of growth potential; pay is not competitive; management can be unorganized

Rehab Resources2016-12-01
  3. "Great"

Former Employee - Former Occupational Therapist/Health Professional in Syracuse, NY

I worked at Rehab Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Supportive company -Willing to help whenever they can -flexible with schedules -understanding if you have an illness -pays fairly well

Cons

-jump between facilities -high productivity levels -not enough help in all facilities

Advice to Management

Try to keep full time employees at their own facilities especially if they love where they work!

Rehab Resources2016-10-05
  4. "Probably slightly better than many rehab staffing companies"

Former Employee - PTA

I worked at Rehab Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Full time staff get their hours-you don't get sent home if you don't quite have enough for productivity. -The regional manager is really involved, and is actually good at her job. -Work with some great people.

Cons

-Depending on your location, the director could be great or awful. -Like most rehab companies, they want you to work holidays, weekends, etc. The weekend day is an extra day (great if you like overtime, not if you don't), and they are always changing the way they do holidays. Don't count on getting a holiday off. If you do an alternate schedule, they will actually have you work an extra day holiday weeks.

Advice to Management

It's a hyper-competitive business. I'm not sure they could do all that much different.

Rehab Resources2016-05-01
  5. "Love my Job!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

I have been working at Rehab Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible Hours, Stable Work environment, Full Benefits, Great Support & Mentorship, Always room to grow your Career, Owner is very personable and has an open door policy, Very welcoming of new ideas. Great Place to work for!

Cons

In order to access the downstairs corporate offices, you must go outside which can be very cold in the winter.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing!

Rehab Resources2016-01-27

"Great place to work!"

Physical Therapist

I have been working at Rehab Resources

Pros

Best management and administrators I have ever met, ethical, cares for each and every employee

Cons

Small company size, pay may be lesser than other employers

Rehab Resources2015-12-19

"Wonderful company"

Former Employee - Per Diem COTA/L in Baldwinsville, NY

I worked at Rehab Resources part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being an OTA for 15+ years I was employed as a per diem COTA with RR, First off the facilities I went to were all run by excellent mangers, Team members worked well together, productivity expectations were resonable, help was available when needed if I had questions. Room for growth existed for employees. Rehab aides were easily available to assist, Hands down one of the best companies I have worked for.

Cons

Pay as a per diem will not change from start, as I was a regular for 3 years. No annual reviews done to reflect payscale.

Advice to Management

I would recommend a round table discussion with employees to discuss any concerns quarterly. I did receive positive feedback from Administration, felt appreciated and it is likewise!

Rehab Resources2015-12-22
  8. "Big Mistake"

I have been working at Rehab Resources

Pros

Nice co-workers at first. Helpful, considerate and respectful. If you enjoy working with kids, they will make your day.

Cons

Very quickly become aware of poor employee morale and substandard services children receive. The children's needs are last. Profits are clearly first. Employees come and go through a revolving door due to lack of training, appreciation, and decent pay.

Advice to Management

The needs of such a program is apparent within each center locale. However, the present owners and administration should step aside in order for true professionals the opportunity to form a quality organization. The children of Oswego country deserve much better.

Rehab Resources2016-01-02
  9. "CFY"

I have been working at Rehab Resources full-time

Pros

Hires new grads for their CFY

Cons

Low pay compared to other CFY pay

Rehab Resources2015-08-23

Rehab Resources Response

November 24, 2015Marketing Director/Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to stay competitive, and offer a full benefits package including childcare discounts. Our CFY support and iPad technology are also important benefits for new grads to consider. The cost of living in Central New York is also something to consider ...

10. "Heart is there but they are disorganized"

I worked at Rehab Resources

Pros

Not many other companies to work for in the area as big as this one and with readily available positions

Cons

Work a lot, pay is only OK, appear disorganized. Like any company that services patients going through Medicare and related insurances, be prepared to have to squeeze in 90 or more minutes for sessions with patients who are 80/90 years old plus who simply do not have stamina or energy to work, regardless of how simple or low key you keep it, or how many breaks you give them. In addition, expect the training to be... short and during another employee's spare or non spare time. Miscommunications are plenty, people can show up to work being told they are working and have no schedule, thankfully other employees may help out with this and share patients. Basically at times, expect to be told one thing but have it be another. Basically, Heart is there but they are disorganized and appear to lack communication between staff at the expense of their employees welfare, including paychecks and scheduling.

Advice to Management

There needs to be: Better communication between management staff; thorough orientations for new therapists, including but not limited to actual scheduled evaluation walk throughs for weekend staff or part time staff; actual and thorough planned and scheduled orientation and training on special equipment; detailed list of expectation including numbers for floors of SNFs.

Rehab Resources2015-06-26