RelMap Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated September 11, 2017

5.0
Steve Pieczko

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "RelMap Consulting review by employee."

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at RelMap Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

RelMap is run by C.S. educated & experienced IT professional with hands on software development & project management experience.
    As an employee, this has been very helpful for my success.
    I trust RelMap Consulting management to give me the timely advise, support and good salary to keep me motivated to succeed!

Cons

Relatively unknown small company but with some big well known clients!

2. "Software Developer"

Former Contractor - Software Developer in Deerfield, IL
    Former Contractor - Software Developer in Deerfield, IL

I worked at RelMap Consulting as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Relmap is the best consulting company I've ever worked with. Steve is a very supportive boss who steps up in need to make your job easy. He finds projects that best suits your profile and always encourages to go above and beyond to try & learn new technologies besides your major skill set. Given an opportunity, I would love to go back to work for Relmap.

Cons

Nothing at all. It's been great experience overall.

3. "Exceptional consulting firm!"

Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Contractor - Senior Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at RelMap Consulting as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

RelMap Consulting is an excellent consulting firm with exceptional values. I have thoroughly enjoyed my contract engagement as a Senior Consultant. RelMap provides opportunities for program/project managers, business and technical analysts, and software engineers and developers. I worked on a large complex business integration and technology program with several other RelMap consultants who were all incredibly talented and intelligent individuals. Steve Pieczko, the CEO, is a strong and supportive leader and an exceptional technical program manager himself.

Cons

For consultants who want professional opportunities and flexibility, the RelMap engagement model is a good fit. So for me, there are no cons.

Advice to Management

Continue to leverage your talented network of consultants, and grow opportunities for team engagements.

4. "Senior Consultant"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Deerfield, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Deerfield, IL

I worked at RelMap Consulting full-time

Pros

The most gratifying consulting firm I've ever been associated with. Unlike most consulting firm's transparency is the hallmark of this organization. The contract rate was far better than any other consulting company and the support is to be commended. The leadership of the firm took great strides to ensure skill sets are in line with client’s requirements which made for successful projects. I can honestly state the organization had absolutely no issues that caused me grief. Given the opportunity to sign another contract, I would without any hesitation.

Cons

If I had to choose a "Con" which this consulting firm has none to very few, it would be not enough consulting opportunities.

Advice to Management

Advice to management would be keep up the good work. Continue to grow this wonderful consulting firm that I'm confident will continue to be successful.

5. "Highly Recommend RelMap"

I worked at RelMap Consulting (More than a year)

Pros

My experience with RelMap has been extremely positive. They seek assignments for me that are both interesting and well tailored to my skills. As an Independent Consultant I have worked with many companies and found RelMap to be one of the best. I highly recommend RelMap and look forward to working with them in the future.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, Working with Steve has been great.

6. "Awesome Place to Work!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

I worked at RelMap Consulting (More than a year)

Pros

Steve is really cool and helpful.
    Working with Steve is one of my good decisions I've taken, consulting with him is easy.
    RelMap/Steve has always walked the extra mile in helping find new opportunities.
    I don't want to miss about our lunches and drone talk! ;)

Cons

nothing I've found, I love working with RelMap.