- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI Area
- - Mount Clemens, MI
- - Utica, MI
Found 10 of over 10 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (10 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 23, 2019 - Accounting Manager in Utica, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team to work with with heartfelt mission.
No cons at this time.
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 29, 2022 - Office ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay & the clients, no work/ life balance
Money hungry owner, does dirty business & take advantage of the elderly
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 23, 2020 - Care CoordinatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good starting job for recent graduates.
Management doesn't care about their staff or families. Not willing to work with staff. Underpay staff, askinf for degrees for $15 an hour.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 25, 2019 - Sales and Marketing Assistant in Utica, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great coworkers (they may be gone by now, the turn over rate is very high), good pay and benefits.
greedy CEO, non flexible work hours, negative environment, poor management, preferential treatment towards employees, inconsistent with enforcement of handbook, no room to advance, no chance to learn and grow your career.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 24, 2019 - AdministratorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team of individuals who demonstrate hard work and compassion on a daily basis.
Not applicable at this time
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 5, 2019 - Caregiver in Utica, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A paycheck and a job, not a career.
Micromanagement, abuse, limited benefits, declining industry. Very limited opportunities.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 15, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some of the staff attempts to work together, and help each other best as allowed.
Terrible company, i first had witness an caregiver who is making no more then $10-12/hr, who i am sure has a family to support, be removed from a case, due to the quality of her vehicle, and the image it may portray to the people, of the upscale neighborhood they were going. if that was not the most unethical and immoral thing i have seen, i dont know what is. dont waste your time working for relevar or seeking the services.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 20, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Most of the office staff works well together. Passionate people that really try to make a difference, until that is crushed by owner.
Parking is horrible. Owner/CEO is terrible. Rude, inconsiderate, often appears to be under influence of drugs! Owner has no loyalty to staff, makes terrible decisions. Business is operated under conditions that most would consider unethical. Owner is paralyzed by being paranoid.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 4, 2017 - Anonymous in Mount Clemens, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Overall Relevar is a great company to work for. Many entry-level and mid-career level opportunities. The owner cares very much about her employees and takes pride in the care provided to clients.
Open office with no break area. Parking for office staff is minimal. Schedules can vary greatly for HHA's (common in industry).Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 5, 2016 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company is family owned and have great employees
Owner is very rude, unprofessional, and skittishContinue reading