KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

2.1
Reliable Software Resources CEO Ravi Vallem
Ravi Vallem
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Reliable Software Resources and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Esteemed Organization to start a new Carrier

Mar 26, 2014 - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Career growth, good management, good employee benefits

Cons

i have not found nothing

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

salary and company policies are bad

Sep 19, 2015 - Programmer in Charlotte, NC
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rsrit is a regular h1b dependent employer like all other h1b dependent employers in the market.

Cons

company policies and salary rates are very bad, they don't listen to employees concerns, they respond to our emails and calls only when we join initially in the company, gradually after few months they don't respond to our calls or emails when we have concerns about our pay percentage, they act as they are too much busy all the time, they talk about company policies but it does not help us for anything, and they ask us to pay for GC process from I-140, they only pay for perm processing. Lot of other h1b dependent companies in the market pay very good salary ( equal to 80% from what they get from clients/vendors), but rsrit management don't pay that. they negotiate for even 10 cents and 20 cents when they decide the salary rate. onsite team never control offshore marketing team, onsite management never bother about employees marketing and their problems.

Continue reading